Author Topic: ABO KNAPPERS  (Read 10060 times)

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

Re: ABO KNAPPERS
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2008, 06:45:53 pm »
...........Some abo stuff

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2008, 06:53:29 pm »
Thanks Bob. I was waitin on someone to show their abo stuff. I could post a pic of a rock but I think everyone's already seen that ::).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline bowmo

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 08:30:54 pm »
i own no copper boppers and wands, never even tried one. i use whitetail and stone for all percussion. i like granite river stones, though i don't know anybody else that does.  i do use copper rod tipped flakers, but i use antler and bone just as much...

dan
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:58:18 pm by bowmo »

Offline bowmo

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 08:55:33 pm »
slow night so i ran downstairs and took a pick. not sure where some of my tools are but here most of them. all pretty beat up. especially that big whitetail billet, the tip of that guy is so worn down. i love that one, i really don't want it to wear down. need to buy a moose billet too. the bottom two ones are kind of cool. the hammer stone is a nice shape for small work and is petrified wood, and the antler has a little groove on the end for indirect pressure flaking out clovis flutes.

dan

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 02:39:28 pm »
hey thats a nice tool kit...looks like you have every thing under the sun....john