Author Topic: Dade City roll call  (Read 6451 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: Dade City roll call
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2009, 05:05:17 pm »

Eddie, I am going to try to make it Sat.  Don't know what time, not sure about the route to take, so I am going to leave here early, but I don't know if I will be there while you are still there.  I still have t find the place.  Keep your cell phone on you.  I will be hobbling around.  Might bring my crutches, might use them, or just do the hobble thing.  I will bring the Puma folder.  When are you heading up to Alberta?  Sunday?  I don't know if I will stay over at the knapp in.  May have to head back home.

Wayne

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2009, 07:31:10 pm »
 Wayne, take SR. 98 north through Lakeland to Dade City. When you get to Dade City take the truck by-pass till you come to River Road, turn east and follow the road to the Withlacoochee River Park, just follow the signs fore the knap-Inn. There are  quite a few from PA there and some good deals on rock. I'll have my Cell with me.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline jcinpc

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2009, 07:35:14 pm »
I`ll be there in the morning with a small load of coral to sell.Hope to see you Eddie

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2009, 09:12:30 pm »
 Looking forward to it, Jeff. I helped Rick and Doug load up Coral yesterday. There was a small crowd there today,
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?