Author Topic: New arrow set for the Classic  (Read 6682 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
Re: New arrow set for the Classic
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 06:50:23 pm »
Awesome set of arrows and great work....

Offline PeteC

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 07:30:47 pm »
Very nice Dana.That's a great lookin' set. God Bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Offline DanaM

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 07:45:06 pm »
Thanks guys, I traded David knight for some spined Tonkin, that helped a bunch :)
Arrows really aren't hard to make but they are time consuming but if you do it assembly line fashion its not so bad.
The stain is Fieblings leather dye and finish coat is 3 coats of Minwax wipe on poly.

"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline ricktrojanowski

• Worlds Greatest Deer Repellent
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 01:04:01 am »
Dana
Nice looking arrows.  Way too nice to shoot.  (That is, if you shoot like me.)
Traverse City, MI

Offline Little John

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 02:23:40 pm »
Totally awsome arrows Dana, man oh man am I jelous. I am going to order a bunch of that tonkin and get buzy. Did you get them matched and all shooting the same? If so You really did do super super good. That is my problem, I can get some good shooting arrows but If I can get a two arrow set that shoots just the same I think I have done good. Beautiful arrows, they will make you be careful where you shoot them.     Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 04:27:32 pm »
All this time you have been trying to tell us that a yooper was an extreme version of a redneck. Nice set of arrows Dana.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline DanaM

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 04:47:24 pm »
Kenneth the weights vary by about 50 -60 grains butfrom what I can tell they all appear to shoot the same, of course I'm a really poor shot :(

Justin ya have to grunt when you use Yooper and redneck in the same sentence. UGH ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI