Author Topic: Carp backed osage  (Read 8898 times)

Offline shamus

Re: Carp backed osage
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 08:37:10 pm »
oh, my. that is beautiful.    :o

if I'm ever having a bad day, I'll just look at this bow.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:44:27 pm by shamus »

Offline Timo

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 10:24:49 pm »
Thanks each and and everyone of you guys for all the good words.Coming from those who's bows I always marvel at.

Yote pup,catfish works just fine. I posted a paddlefish backed bow a few weeks ago.It's perty much the same thing.

Hillbilly, I stumbled onto the gill plate thing.Was going through the fish bone scrap pile looking for some rib bones to use for sewing needles, and seen them laying there.Light bulb. They sharpen up perty well for a skinnig blade also.

Mims,Use what ya need to, buddy,and as for the bar raising? have you looked at any of your bows lately?

Thanks again all.

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 11:08:30 pm »

Very nice!
Frank from Germany...

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2009, 11:20:41 pm »
Man that is awesome! Didnt get that from Sterrit Creek by any chance did ya? Thats my favorite bowfishing spot, and below the dam is my favorite hybrid and walleye spot ;). We are gonna hafta go bowfishing Tim ;D. Again, GREAT BOW....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Timo

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 11:33:16 pm »
Koan, its about time to start looking for them grassies in the back water willows. I hunt them mosty in the pomme arm of truman.
 I never get up to Sterret  creek much, and I can catch hybrids and wallaye closer to home.:)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 11:37:59 pm »
That must be nice :D....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....