Author Topic: 12th Tennessee Classic Scores.  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
12th Tennessee Classic Scores.
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:46:39 am »
Well the 12th TN. Classis went well despite the rain.We had 338 shooters and many more campers just enjoying all the things going on.Just a side note we had 61 selfbows shooters witch is something you don't usually see.We also had 28 in the selfbow challenge .lots of them finished there bow and shot the course for score.I would like to thank all the folks that came out and hope they had as good a time as I did.Special thanks for all the vendors and the TwinOaks crew,they all done a fine job trying to make everyones stay enjoyable.Here are the winners. PeeWee Preston Griffey 71 Grace Brown 63 Mason Conrad 59 Cub Hunter Collingworth 172 Brandon Steele 169 Wyatt Baggett 125 Youth Aaron Ellison 175 Saxton Steele 163 Skyler Wilson 155 Women recurve Vivian Bryant 193 Julia Norris 184 Sue Bingham 171 Women LongBow Julia Norris 213 Myrna Jetton 163 Keva Walker 162 Women selfbow Audry Fields 184 Keva Walker 147 Tomi Varnell 146 Men Recurve Steven Ellison 228 Levi Bryant 214 Stanley Walker 213 Men Longbow Jamie Baggett 247 Bob Enlow 204 Stanley Walker193 Men Selfbow TJ Fileds 246 Nolan Lang 222 Michael Roberts 197 Iron Man ,shot all 3 Classis for total score Stanley Walker 553 Tuff Man PeeWee Hunter Dodge Cub Hunter Collingworth Youth Saxton Steele Women Julia Norris Men Jason Steele Selfbow Challenge 1st Brandon Armstrong 2nd Mike Salyer 3rd Mike Scott Hope everyone had a good time and hope to see yall next year.13th will be April 30 May 1st and 2nd. Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: 12th Tennessee Classic Scores.
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 02:14:12 pm »
I don't think I skeered any of those fellers too bad with my score....;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 02:20:36 pm »
Me neither Steve.....and My Score was Higher than I added it up to be......man there are some good Shooters show up there....I guess I fot to wear out some more Arrows and another Target to get into shape for Next Year!!!
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Jesse

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 11:38:20 pm »
I better start practicing for next year. The kids have me beat :)
"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."
    --Frank A. Clark

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 12:09:17 am »
Great numbers, Pappy. Total shooters, selfbow shooters  :o and to top it off the selfbow challenge bow builders..28! Cool! 8)
   How did the raffle go? do you remember who won the arrows I made? And are you sure I didn't win Greg's "brother in law" bow? ;D
  Pappy, for the third year now I have thoroughly enjoyed your generosity and friendship and that of the Twin Oaks gang...and Miss Joanie   ;)and all the other ladies  ;).
   Already looking forward to the 13th. That ought to be a good one! ???  ;) 8) 8) 8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 06:42:54 am »
Thanks guys,it was a great time. Pat, Davey in NY.won the arrows.I am taking them
to him when I go up to Ryan's .I sure wanted them but I could have every name in the can but 1 and couldn't win. :) The raffles done great and I and the Club really appreciate it.It helps a lot.They brought in over $800.00.Thanks to everyone for the help with making the shoot a success.All the help in the shop was great appreciated also,don't know how we could pull it off without yall.  :) I plan on shipping out Tom's bow today he is really excited about it. :) We also found out that VB
is a real cook,special thanks to him for helping feed the early birds.It's funny what you find out about people when you get to know the in person,found out that Mike is a really nice guy, ??? go figure. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 08:14:05 am »
                                                                       ;D ;D ;D ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2009, 11:23:45 am »
Mike sure surprised us all...  ;D .....  ;D....

(....'s are just for you little sweet mikey boy  ;) )
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 06:25:16 pm »
                                                 Oh.....Marie....You have Me blushing now.......:-[
2024...We Will Overcome