Linked Events

• Patty's Camp-0-rama: July 24, 2009 - July 26, 2009

Author Topic: Patty's 3rd anual Invitational Camp-O-Rama  (Read 26111 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Patty's 3rd anual Invitational Camp-O-Rama
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2009, 02:56:45 pm »
Well, I gave the yellow jackets a good shot of wasp and hornet spray. I will check back later to see the results. After mowing the area, I did not find anymore yellow jackets. I'm sure we will find some when everyone gets here. ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Dingleberry

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 05:09:29 pm »
Can't wait.  The dingleberry clan will be attending.  I'll make sure we wash up before presentin ourselves.

Don't forget everybody that Pat's bday is that weekend >:D  and mines on the 26th..........Double Trouble.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2009, 09:06:16 pm »
I am like boo. I am going to see what is happening with school before I can come up and visit. I definitely want to be there.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2009, 11:48:58 pm »
Jonathan, I will put you and the family on the list in ink and TJ and Bobby in pencil! ;) For now, that's good enough. ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Woodland Roamer

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2009, 11:10:23 am »
I'm still planning on being there Pat.

Alan
Alan Shook-Taylorsville NC

Bring back the Stone Age!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 08:38:06 pm »
Cool Alan. Looking forward to seeing you, and everyone else, again.

Offline mole

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 10:34:48 pm »
Bruce's mother just passed and he had to run up north to take care of things.  This might have taken up all this vacation time.  Our little Liberty group will meet in the beginning of July, so I should be able to tell you who all is coming.  I'm planning on trying to make it.

John
Northeast Georgia

Offline Catahoula

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2009, 08:30:16 pm »
Hi Pat,

Sure wish I could be there...my daughter & fiance is coming down from DC that weekend or I would be!  After blowing up two backed bows I need to regroup and maybe try another self bow.  Recently met a fellow here who will swap bow advice for flute building advice so looks like things might work out!  Hope you guys have a great time!

Rand
Catahoula
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2009, 06:33:38 pm »
sure wish i could make it pat, but mojam is the weekend before and i will still be recovering. Lol
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 01:35:58 am »
I still owe you a bow string Brian! Red and black wasn't it.  ::) 
   Say hey to everyone at Mojam for me.

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 10:20:31 am »
Been stocking plenty of yallerjackets, skeeters, deerflies and copperheads? Better get 'em ready, it's almost here. Hope you got the order for the torrential rain and violent lightning in in time, too-it wouldn't be the same without it. ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2009, 11:35:11 am »
Steve, I think I have all the bases covered! ;)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2009, 04:03:57 pm »
Ohya, done forgot Pat...seems like I get real busy after the Classic for awhile but im getting leveled out now, lol
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Dingleberry

« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2009, 02:11:20 pm »
Yall forgot the whining 1.5 year old. I got that covered.  Anybody interested in a bowdrill challenge?  We could find spindle and drill materials in the woods. I figured on bringing my own strang (nettle) and bow and handhold (rock), but lookin for the rest.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2009, 03:26:47 pm »
Plenty of woods to find supplies Jonathan. Looking forward to seeing you again and meeting your wife and youngun! ;) 8)