Author Topic: Incredible gift/primitive weapon  (Read 6169 times)

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
Re: Incredible gift/primitive weapon
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 01:18:02 pm »
What a special gift...made all the more special given to you for respect earned and in appreciation from men you've faced death with! That can't be improved on I'd say...
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
Re: Incredible gift/primitive weapon
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 01:36:44 am »
Thanks guys.

I got to shoot a little bit the other day.  When I've gone out with the guys, I'm all over the place and not concentrating. Just two of us went out right at sundown.  It had dropped below 100 degrees so it was tolerable  :) We just relaxed and shot and it was quite enjoyable.  I even shot well for a change.  I'm getting excited about coming home already.  I have 119 days left so there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  It's been a long year.

When you're gone for this long you have time to reflect on a lot of things. I find that it's easy to know what is most important to you in life - those things you miss the most.  The things that tug at your heartstings. Things like camping with the boys, explaining to my teenage daughters that boys, "Are just like that - stupid." Sitting on the back porch with my wife at sunrise watching the birds eat. Simple, but important things.