Author Topic: "Arrows Of Light"  (Read 14880 times)

Offline aero86

Re: "Arrows Of Light"
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2010, 10:25:26 pm »
Thanks everyone!

Eddie, no shortage of of Cubbies out there. I could spend all winter making these and still not have enough. But this old kettle is running out of steam so I'm kinda of limiting myself this year.

Those are two fletch nugget. Perfect for display I think. I normally use the Eastern woodland two-fletch but thought I would try something different this year. Here's a set from several years ago.

this is just awesome!!  do you trade for children?  hehe
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2010, 05:25:15 pm »
 Art, I wanted to let you know I got a very, nice Thank You letter from the Cubmaster of Pack 19. That was a very nice gesture and the kind that makes you feel good about helping. If you talk to Chris Frame please tell him thank you for the work he is doing with the Cubs and I was proud to be a small part of it.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline artcher1

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2010, 06:56:23 pm »
Will do Eddie. Thanks again my friend. ART

Offline Little John

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 09:03:12 pm »
Beautiful work as usual Art, will make super awards and any kid proud. Super nice thing for you to do.     Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline artcher1

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2010, 12:52:25 pm »
Thanks Kenneth, I really appreciate that.     ART