Author Topic: Property Damage laws?  (Read 6483 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Property Damage laws?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 05:01:31 pm »
 I used to sit in my airconditioned living room and shoot dove in the backyard off the telephone line with a BB gun. Then the lab would go out and bring them in the house. I almost had to fight the dog the next time I went REAL dove hunting, she didn't want to get out of the Airconditioned truck to hunt. ::)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 06:10:37 pm »
When you guys talk sub sonic 22's, what kind of average fps are you talking about ?
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 09:32:08 pm »
 I'd have to find a box and read it, Manny. But it's not much. Another way, and I've shot my 22 longrifle in my backyard in the city is to use a 20 oz, soda bottle, duc tape and toliet paper. My wife couldn't hear it with the window open. PM me for details.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 10:17:26 am »
I was thinking the same thing Eddie. ;D
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 02:41:05 am »

Nomadic Pirate, muzzle velocity, is 1,050fps, and 901 at a hundred yds.  Be very careful with the soda bottle, and duct tape.  It is illegal to manufacture, or be in possesion of a homemade suppressor.  :o You can buy them, but you cannot manufacture them, without a class 3 license.  You can purchase them, plus a $200.00 tax stamp fee, after a background check.  There are different ways to apply for them.  I used the revocable one party living trust.  8) You have to purchase a new stamp for each additional suppressor.  But if you do decide to take the risk, and use the plastic soda bottle, and duct tape, a bolt action is better. ;) ::)

Wayne