Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4693883 times)

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #12000 on: March 09, 2015, 08:49:06 am »
Good times, cant wait to get back down there!!.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #12001 on: March 09, 2015, 08:48:13 pm »
Spring cannot get here fast enough.

I keep hearing it is right around the corner from you.  Pity you can't even get out of your driveway to get there!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #12002 on: March 10, 2015, 05:45:57 am »
Well in TN. just hang around for a day or so,60 today and rain. ;) :) Hoping it will get all of this out of it's system before the Classic. ??? :-\
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Gsulfridge

« Reply #12003 on: March 10, 2015, 07:23:17 am »
^^ What he said ^^
Greg Sulfridge, Lafollette, TN

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #12004 on: March 10, 2015, 09:17:43 am »
We've had a cornucopia of weather events at the Classic, why not snow. That would be cool.  ::)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12005 on: March 11, 2015, 05:08:29 am »
Snow might be better than rain Pat  :-\ ??? The rain has slowed here for a day or so but I will tell you one thing that creek in front of the cabin was getting it yesterday, :o  funny watching Sally trying to decide if she wanted to cross it or not, she decided NOT. :) Probably a good thing or I would be looking for a new dog. ;) :) :) Also talked to Gary Davis yesterday, he has his Mom/Dad thing worked out for now and he is headed for Texas to the rattle snake round up. :) He says people from all over the world come to see it. I would love to go some day. :) He also said he plans on being at the Classic early this year, hopefully by Tuesday sometime. :) :)
   Pappy
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 05:31:18 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #12006 on: March 11, 2015, 08:37:52 am »
Another big low building up in the Gulf, Pappy. Looks like lots more rain coming over the next few days.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #12007 on: March 11, 2015, 10:20:22 pm »
If it snows at the Classic I hope it last until everybody is out of the Hollow. I bet it would be a slippery mess if it starts melting. See, you guys should have listened to Al Gore. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12008 on: March 12, 2015, 05:18:25 am »
Eddie :who, aw ya I remember now that's the guy who ran for president and couldn't win his home state, O wait that was my state. >:D ;) :);) :) I hear ya Pat, looks like we are going to get more today but just maybe the worst going just a little south and east, I am hoping anyway. :)
    Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #12009 on: March 12, 2015, 09:18:28 am »
Dont sweat the weather Pappy..just a few hrs drive from you the Spring Peepers are in chorus....what a welcome sign to spring that was this mornin.... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12010 on: March 13, 2015, 06:00:22 am »
Ya Brian that is what they keep saying, actually it was pretty nice yesterday,  warn with a little rain but not to bad and it looks like the worst rain may miss us. ??? Got a big weekend planned either way, ;) we have our open shoot next week so the range/kitchen and all the other little things that go along with putting on an event has to be completed this week. We have a meeting and working Saturday so hopefully we can get finished. the weather has really put us behind. I think Bear/Bro. Dan/and Steve plan on coming down for that, really looking forward to seeing them. :) Been working on Some Hickory staves and My Osage a bit this week between work around the Club and have got a little done. I hope to get some time for that also this weekend. I keep forgetting the Classic is only 6 weeks out ,YIPES !!! better get at it. ;) :) Hope yall have a good one also. :) Life is Good. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #12011 on: March 13, 2015, 09:57:22 am »
Big thaw here , what a mess !!
Only 6 weeks who that means I only have 9 till Marshall , and one of them will be spent on the Classic
Man I gota get at things

Some spring peepers would help allot glad someone has them chirping !
See ya soon
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #12012 on: March 13, 2015, 11:21:00 pm »
Pappy; since I've been putting in back to back 80 hour weeks and everybody else is taking off leaving me in charge, I told them come the end of April and first of May I'm taking a week off and heading to Tenn with my camper. See y'all early this year.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #12013 on: March 13, 2015, 11:33:45 pm »
Glad y'all are gonna make it Eddie. It just wouldn't be the same without Kathy.  If we could only get the Maggie Valley Parkers back it would be a hoot. 

Offline BDan

« Reply #12014 on: March 14, 2015, 10:07:51 am »
Can't wait Eddie, gonna be a good one if everybody comes early, hope Cracker can make it. Tell Kathy I need some more of that fruit or what ever it was, I planted it but it never grew, maybe I planted it upside down. Or maybe bring a small plant all ready started. Don't forget to fill that camper full of beer, shine, gator meat and all your other goodies. You won't sleep in it anyway. See you soon.  BDan