Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4704757 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #14490 on: February 20, 2017, 04:54:23 am »
Dan looking over Little John's new black powder project. My girls and Big A showed up with his new puppy, she fit right in. :) Not sure what she is but very cute, she is some kind of English Shepherd.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14491 on: February 20, 2017, 04:56:19 am »
Little John doing some napping work and also a good start on his quick loader for his Muzzle loader. :) My bow finely finished. ???
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14492 on: February 20, 2017, 04:58:33 am »
More of my bow. Deer antler tips, hemp handle wrap.  :) R/D.
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14493 on: February 20, 2017, 05:01:51 am »
More of my bow, you will have to read it to find of the meaning of the name. Then on to cleaning up the kitchen stuff, big sink ready to go in. :) This is going to be nice for major clean ups. Like at the Classic. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14494 on: February 20, 2017, 05:04:20 am »
Cooker clean/Hood for stove clean. Finishing the front outside wall and putting up the white board on the inside. :) That stuff goes up pretty slow. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14495 on: February 20, 2017, 05:08:01 am »
Working on the inside, we were trying to get the old part done with the white board so we can put the gas lines and plumbing in, the new half has none of the piping so it will be finished last. Sweet Pee showed up to give the place some beauty and Class. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14496 on: February 20, 2017, 05:11:18 am »
Inside 3 walls finished on the old half and ready for plumbing. Outside complete and ready to go all except the serving bench and it is laid out , so that won't take long to install. Sister just plum worn out and napping in her favorite chair. :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14497 on: February 20, 2017, 05:15:49 am »
Then we always try and take a little time for shooting/ fun and fellowship around the fire. :) Little John said he was going to give Brandon a lesson in shooting a bow, Humm, didn't work out so well for him I don't think. Great time and got a lot done, as I have said the last month or so, still lots to do but coming along nicely. ;) :) Hope yall had a good one also. Life is Good. ;) :) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline HH~

« Reply #14498 on: February 20, 2017, 09:06:00 am »
Dry wall looks great. Shelf outside is gonna work fine. Woulda stopped down but I shot Saturday, Sunday and to today been hauling horse manure and working in garden before it gets to wet again.

Shawn~
MAFA: Makin America Free Again

Long is the road, Hard is the way.

Mother Gue never raised such a foolish child. . . .

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight onto the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor. RLTW

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #14499 on: February 20, 2017, 09:18:29 am »
Looks great Pappy. You run a well oiled machine with that group of yours. Looks like a very skilled good working group.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline chamookman

« Reply #14500 on: February 21, 2017, 03:46:26 am »
Lookin' great Pappy ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14501 on: February 21, 2017, 04:55:37 am »
Thanks Guys, got the last of the outside stripping and a couple of holes finished and sealed up last evening and also got all the mess in front of the kitchen [extra wood and tools] under the pavilion cleaned up and hauled away to the barn so we can get in there and do some leveling and gravel work. It's coming along, got 3 more weeks and it has to be up and running so this will be a busy up coming weekend also. ??? ???
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #14502 on: February 22, 2017, 10:23:39 pm »
Okay all caught up on the goings-on at Twin Oaks.  Things are looking great, can't wait to see you and the guys next month.
Bear
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14503 on: February 23, 2017, 04:31:02 am »
Looking forward to it Bear, is little Steve coming with you ? Today is Sister's birth day !!!!  Dan said he was coming in also. Getting a lot done in the kitchen, the finishing up is the really slow part. Had to order more supplies for the plumbing and gas line, also got the in line hot water heater on the way along with the cabinets/fans/heater. Then to top it off the shed for the black smith shop is coming in Tuesday, Man it seems like a lot of stuff going on all at once. Dan/Linda and I moved some more wood yesterday and got the post ready for the pavilion we also started on the painting of the stove and got the new outside sink ready to install. About dark I took a little time in the shop to work on Miss Joanie's new powder horn, she wanted one with map of Tennessee on it and it is in the works. ;) :) It felt good to be back in the shop if even for a short while. ;) :)
 Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #14504 on: February 23, 2017, 06:28:43 am »
I think the map thing is so cool. No wonder she wanted one too. I am going to try something like that for a project real soon. I have always wanted to do the scrimshaw thing but the map idea may be just the thing to get me started. Can't wait to see the one you are making for the wife.