Main Discussion Area > Primitive Skills

Life is good

<< < (3902/4018) > >>

chamookman:
I've come back and looked at the Pics of that Bow a few times. I might be mistaken, but I think the Grip is Turtle Skin. We used to get it from a Guy in Kentuckey. Bob

Pappy:
Yep I think you are right bob, I remember you had one when you came to the Classic and got me to guess what it was, If I remember right it was a turtle neck skin. Got some great news yesterday !!!!! Beau and I both got drawn for Elk in the area we wanted, the same area we went to last year, really excited, didn't think we had a chance but both got either sex tags so now it is time to start getting ready, we will head out the 30th of August through the 15/16th of September, can't wait.  ;) :) :) I am really getting to old for this stuff but plan on doing it as long as The Good Lord gives me the strength and so far he has.  :)
 Pappy

GlennM:
Great news on the tag! Have a super weekend.

Otis:
Great to hear that you both got drew.  I struck out on all 4 of my draws in Colorado for elk.  Haven't talked to the other guys yet to see if any of them got drawn.  Get your old body in shape so it won't be too hard on ya.

David

chamookman:
Congrats on the Draw !  Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version