Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4705999 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: Life is good
« Reply #4035 on: January 13, 2010, 08:17:41 am »
                 David and Gayle Sittin Ina Tree...K...I...S.S...I...N...G....Then They Went To Tennessee........ ;)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #4036 on: January 13, 2010, 12:54:41 pm »
Oh Dear God! Here it comes.....  ::)
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline cracker

« Reply #4037 on: January 13, 2010, 12:59:34 pm »
You should have known this was gonna happen. OK so what do you want in trade If she's red headed she's worth more. >:D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4038 on: January 13, 2010, 01:30:43 pm »
If I remember right she's from Oklahoma and likes guns, so ya better up the price Tiller ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #4039 on: January 13, 2010, 04:43:21 pm »
Sorry guys! I gots a keeper!!!  ;D Only gal in CA that likes guns, bows, kayaks, camping and a lot more!!! My kinda gal.
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #4040 on: January 13, 2010, 06:19:27 pm »
Good for you David, I'm happy for you. Those sorta gals are hard to find. especially from CA... come to think of it my Girl is from CA and she fits right in.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4041 on: January 13, 2010, 10:07:54 pm »

Best you be reeeeel keeerful, like, they could be spies!!!  You know how them Californians is!  Theys could be a saying and agreeing with this primitive stuff, and then go back and report, and the next thing you know them bunny huggin, and tree pettin ganola heads, will try to ban it as a detriment to the rare black leafed prarie tree! :o

Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4042 on: January 14, 2010, 06:28:41 am »
Don't worry Tiller,we Will treat her good,and I won't tell her about all the things you have done in years passed.  ;) ;D ;D ;D Glad you got a good one,ya I think Jesse has also.Got a whole new respect for folks from CA.Just like I did for Yankees when some started coming down and hanging around. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Otis

« Reply #4043 on: January 14, 2010, 08:25:45 pm »
I resemble that remark!
                                         David

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4044 on: January 14, 2010, 10:06:54 pm »
 Bring her to the Classic David, Gayle is funny, and she can see my Big Guns in person ;D ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4045 on: January 15, 2010, 06:40:24 am »
 ;D ;D FRIDAY,YES.Man this has be a long and frustrating week at work,the only high light was I knew Friday would get here and I could go and forget. :) We are having the last youth hunt this weekend and have 3 young men comming . 9 and 10 years old so that should be fun for sure.We also have a club meeting at noon Sat. and then a wood cutting after the meeting,always need more wood. ;) ;D I have a few projects that I need to do,I have 12 deer legs to process and if our new tool comes in We need to scrape the hair off 3 Deer hides.I also want to recheck the tiller on my Yew bow and get the rawhide back on it.Haven't had much time to work on it lately but now that Hunting season is over I can finish it up.JohnT is supposed to come downand that will be good,haven't seen him in a while,he has been making knives all winter so I really want to see some of his work,if he make knives like he makes bows and flint naps I am sure they will be awesome.
Hope yall have a good one also.See ya Monday.Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #4046 on: January 15, 2010, 08:32:24 am »
Good to hear JohnT will be coming in.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #4047 on: January 15, 2010, 03:12:41 pm »
 I talked to John Pruett, an excellent Bowyer,
he said he is coming too. John used to be from Florida but has lived in Illinois for the last 10 years. I got my first, all wood, bow from John.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4048 on: January 18, 2010, 06:45:32 am »
Another good weekend,got a lot done,they are just to short.We had the youth hunt also this weekend,deer were had to come by but one of the young men killed a nice doe Sat.We also had a cub meeting and wood cutting.Getting ready for the Classic.I got the rawhide on my Yew bow and another hide in the works on the brain tanning we have been working on.We have 3 stretched and ready as soon as we can get back on them.The new tool We bought really dose a good job on the hair removal.Here are some pictures of the weekend. Hope yall had a good one also. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4049 on: January 18, 2010, 06:49:19 am »
Raw hide for my Yew bow project,Supper Friday night,some of Jesse's work and pipe to build a second smoker for the brain tanning. :) O ya supper was venison stew,hard to beat that stuff. :)
   Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good