Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4694150 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Life is good
« Reply #4965 on: July 05, 2010, 01:27:56 am »
Nope!, Informative. ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4966 on: July 05, 2010, 02:10:32 am »

But the thing is, he isn't kidding about the Bull sharks! :o  I will wait till the water is down a bit, thank you.  Gators are one thing, but Bull sharks are a whole different type of critter, and attitude. ;)
                                                                                               Wayne

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #4967 on: July 05, 2010, 06:45:47 am »
Cool pictures,I wondered where Jesse was. :) Ya we had a good time and got a lot more done,about one more weekend and we should finish up,we did have a little time to shoot and some bow work. I will be glad when this shoot is over,man it is eating into my play time. Got the Kobota back together,that was a good thing,don't know what we did without that thing. Wished some of yall could make it up for this shoot,that ranges are going to be great and I am pretty sure it will be dry. ;) ;D ;D Jimmy is pretty good with them hawks and his boys pretty handy with there bows. :) :)
  Pappy

[attachment deleted by admin]
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4968 on: July 05, 2010, 06:49:07 am »
I think the boys had a good time,thay stayed Friday night and was some good help Sat. on the ranges.  :) :) Jimmy done the cooking for us Friday evening.
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4969 on: July 05, 2010, 06:52:54 am »
A little bow work,Jon on some tonkin arrows and more of GregB 's leather work,we also found
tme to work on the ranges.  ;) :) :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4970 on: July 05, 2010, 06:57:06 am »
They even caught me doing a little scrapping,Jon's new arrows,he is going to show us how they shoot in a couple of weeks, ;D ;D Art serving lunch,he sure takes care of us young guys. ;) ;D
Pork,right off the pit.yum. :)
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4971 on: July 05, 2010, 07:08:21 am »
My brother and his new dog showed up Sat. evening to spend a little time with his little Brother.
Not quite a year between us. :) BigO showed up also,he is the Out door writer for the Leaf Chronicle paper,he is doing a write up for the up coming shoot. Also got the new target bags in and ready to be put out.I also got up my new flags up. We love the flag at TwinOaks. :) :) The last picture is for the 32 man shoot down Sat. evening at the IBO Trad. world comming up in a couple of weeks.Winner gets $1,000.00 Man I would love to win that, not likely but you can always dream.
Hope it showes up not sure on how to post it.  Hope yall had a great 4th. We sure did.  :) 
Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy   

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4972 on: July 06, 2010, 03:09:03 am »

Eddie, you should have slipped up behind Jesse, after telling him about the Bull sharks, and grabbed him by the back of the leg.  I bet he would have come up out the water, like a coot taking off. :o ;D ;D  I know I probably would.   ;D
Jesse, it was nice meeting you.  I hope you didn't get any tickets on the way to Waycross, or on the way home.   ;)  Did Eddie tell you that you forgot your hog tusks, for your New Guinea nose ring? ::)

Wayne 

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #4973 on: July 06, 2010, 12:45:22 pm »
I was not to worried about being in that river with the critters. I know Eddie has been in there allot and he has still got all his arms and legs.  I really enjoyed going to the river that was allot of fun, Knowing there were gators and bullsharks just made it exiting :)
Mililani Hawaii

Offline RidgeRunner

« Reply #4974 on: July 06, 2010, 02:47:20 pm »
Did you find any good rock in Eddie's river??

David
David Key / N.W. Alabama

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #4975 on: July 06, 2010, 03:15:41 pm »
we did ok. got some coral and ledge.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline BearG

« Reply #4976 on: July 07, 2010, 12:17:08 pm »
Man as always looks like you guyes had a blast.  Mark you got my spot roped off up next to where 30 pack used to be?  Dawn and I would like to thank you in advance for that spot it will make it easier on her for sure.  We are both really getting pumped about getting back down there!! ;D
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #4977 on: July 07, 2010, 08:49:44 pm »
As awesome as those pictures were, the best part of them was Greg's shirt  ;D
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4978 on: July 08, 2010, 06:38:13 am »
You bet Bear,anything for her. ;) :) :)  Ya jeffutley57 Cloverdale is one of our favorite places to go.
Great people and great range.The club has made that our go to shoot for 20+ years,I missed it this year for the first time in I don't know when.We were at the first,now I am telling my age. ;) :)
wished we could get some of them boys down our way sometime so we could cater to them like they do for us.  :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
« Reply #4979 on: July 08, 2010, 02:45:41 pm »
Wow! Spend a little time away from here and look how much I missed!!! That looks like a real good time Pappy. Sure wish I could get down your way again. Hoping to make it out next year for the Classic to see y'all.

Going down to Cali. In a week and spending some time down there. Should be fun but nothing like Tenn. Bet it must be hot right now. We are getting our first 90 Deg weather today. You should see the people around here wilting on the vine!

Hope everyone is doing great!

Tiller
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill