Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4694182 times)

Offline don't cry wolf

Re: Life is good
« Reply #6390 on: June 14, 2011, 02:36:40 pm »
that flint knife is awesome! got us a titanium-tungsten carbide 1/4 in bit says it will drill through rockwell 65, that oughta drill through that L6 steel! looks like a lot happened last weekend, sorry i missed it. Ill try to be there this weekend maybe get a new knife in the works!

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #6391 on: June 15, 2011, 07:17:23 am »
Ya we missed you to Josh,I have some cain for you,BigA left it there for you.  :) We have a meeting and hopefully all day working this Sat. It is one month today till the IBO world.Still lots do do before then.Will the CD was great,can't wait till you get closer. ;) ;D ;D Might get to hear some of that live ans around the camp fire. ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #6392 on: June 16, 2011, 04:27:58 pm »
I'll be home this weekend. I plan to come over and shoot Monday.  I've got a lot of work to do around the house and Bo Bo has ball practice in the morning so I'll probably be over in the afternoon.  Can't wait to get home. 

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #6393 on: June 17, 2011, 05:00:18 am »
Lots of things I'd like to work on this weekend, but it being a working weekend for the club I'll only be able to do things in the evening time.  Still, it will be fun to visit with friends and perhaps get one run through the practice range sometime.

See ya at Twin Oaks those who are gonna be around.

Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6394 on: June 17, 2011, 07:47:56 am »
I plan on being there. ;) ;D ;D Ya we have a working and meeting Sat. Got grass to mow and general clean up on the ranges and around the area, I got beans soaking and Venison steak thawing  :) :) so we should eat good. Good to hear you are back in town Jimmy,Jon I will see you this evening. Hope yall have a good one,I'll have some pictures of the going's on's Monday.Happy Fathers day. Life is good. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #6395 on: June 17, 2011, 11:20:02 am »
Unfortunately, I won't be back in TN until late Sat. night.  I'd be there otherwise.  See you Monday evening.

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #6396 on: June 17, 2011, 07:18:21 pm »
I sure wish I lived down the road, I'd drop in all the time and see you guys at Twin oaks, you'd end up getting tired of me.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #6397 on: June 17, 2011, 10:03:28 pm »
Maybe... but not Your Cooking........... ;D
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6398 on: June 20, 2011, 07:33:24 am »
Another great weekend,got all the ranges just about finished, Broke the bushhog and at least 2 bows bit the dust but still everyone had smiles. :) :) We ate good and some great fellowship so that is hard to beat. Hope yall had a good one.Here are a few pictures of the weekend. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6399 on: June 20, 2011, 07:50:18 am »
A little visting and making plans for Sat. mornings working ,Chris finely got his bow finished.Then supper and all the fixings,Deer back strap,beans and taters. I still have a corner full of projects to finish,Maybe next week. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6400 on: June 20, 2011, 07:55:30 am »
 A short meeting before the working Sat. Had a good crowd show up. Josh shows up and his still tweaking on his Osage bow,it is a beauty ,that's for sure. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6401 on: June 20, 2011, 08:00:17 am »
Jimmy and GregB shows up for a day of fun,good having Jimmy back. :) Chris is installing a new Radio system. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6402 on: June 20, 2011, 08:09:10 am »
Jimmy working on a Walnut bow, :)Arrow shafts and feathers for Josh,he wants to try his hand at Cain arrows. :)Bo Bo getting ready to do a little shooting,and GregB and Jon back in the knife business. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6403 on: June 20, 2011, 08:16:09 am »
My nephew working on his first bow,It didn't go to well ;) ;D ;D We got him another stave  and hope the second will go better. ;) :) :) Got some new name plates for the TwinOaks member board,Now
just need to get them up. :) :)Then I get home yesterday to a fine Fathers day gift from My son Beau,He won the case at the Classic thanks to Shanon :) :) Well he took it and I was fine with that but yesterday he gave it to me,and another good book I have been wanting. Great day with family and great weekend with friends. :) Hope yall had a good one also. Life is good. :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline cracker

« Reply #6404 on: June 20, 2011, 10:28:24 pm »
Chris the bow l ooks great, Jon I wish I could be that happy about having that much work blow up on me. You gotta get a gold star for attitude. Pappy you got a good crowd up there wish I were closer. Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?