Author Topic: DIGITAL CHALLENGE II  (Read 39403 times)

Offline Frode

Re: DIGITAL CHALLENGE II
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2010, 11:40:14 pm »
I didn't see this thread till too late, but hey, why not.  I know it's one shot only, but since I missed I figured I just need to dial it in a bit.  Bound to get closer, right?!
The numbers tell the story  :o :-[
Frode

[attachment deleted by admin]
If it doesn't rap the lintel, it might not be a longbow.

Offline kylerprochaska

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2010, 12:51:13 am »
you weren't too late Frode....shots are good until sunday
GBR!

Offline rileyconcrete

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2010, 04:15:10 pm »
I decided to try this out.  My printer printed way bigger than yours, but tried it anyways. This gobbler got away. Dang.

Tell

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell Riley

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2010, 04:48:37 pm »
I haven't joined a range yet, so I had to shoot in my super hush-hush secret apartment hallway range, which maxes out at 8 yds.  I tried to print the target 20% smaller but couldn't overcome the technological learning curve.  Here it is even though it's a cheat.  I saw at least one closer shot than this, so I don't need to tell anybody to disqualify me.  ;)

If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2010, 06:57:18 pm »
 That's a flopping bird, ;D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline zenmonkeyman

« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2010, 08:28:05 pm »
I've hardly ever even seen a wild turkey in my lifetime, but I felt an urge to plan a hunt when I saw the nick in the side of the spine!  ;D
If the ppl ever allow private banks to control their currency, 1st by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around (these banks) will deprive the ppl of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. Thomas Jefferson

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2010, 09:08:03 pm »
 Zen, the only one I've killed with a bow was at ten yards. shot at the base of the neck with a Tonkin arrow, coral point and Osage bow. I cut the top off the heart. It flew twenty yards, I missed a second shot and it walked about 6 yards and fell dead. They will come in close if you hide good.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline sailordad

« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2010, 11:07:35 pm »
Zen, the only one I've killed with a bow was at ten yards. shot at the base of the neck with a Tonkin arrow, coral point and Osage bow. I cut the top off the heart. It flew twenty yards, I missed a second shot and it walked about 6 yards and fell dead. They will come in close if you hide good.

that why i use a ground blind ;D

eddie im hoping a similar setup works for me this spring. osage bow (cockeyed),got a nice coral point that i made,but i dont have tonkin.gonna use osier
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline kylerprochaska

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2010, 11:11:44 pm »
Since Im at work I'll have to declair a winner now...I think everyone who got a kill shot should win but since I said the red dot I think Catfishon is the winner...right on the mark at ten paces looks pretty good to me Congrats Catfishon you get to come up with the next Challenge!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!   ;D

-Ky
GBR!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2010, 12:19:40 am »
Good shooting catfishon and everyone. I'm gonna like this and it will help me get back to shooting.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2010, 01:44:00 am »
Good shootin!  Can't wait to see what's next.  Need the practice for sure!   :)  Just shot my first 3D course and my score was 120 and there was 25 targets....   :'(
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline catfishon

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2010, 02:01:14 am »
same rules   make it your 1st shot of the day.
i will shot after work monday ;D   good luck all
 target is called splitting hares....lol     this time your suppost to miss and hit the dot
http://www.targetz.com/targetzlib/20011.pdf

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2010, 11:00:05 am »
that one looks interesting. i may shoot it. aint got a camera though.  :-\

gotta steal my sister's.  ;D
lets just shoot it

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:33 am »
awesome, can't wait to shoot it... probably gonna be a deaf bunny though...  I SAID IT"S PROBABLY GONNA BE A DEAF BUNNY THOUGH!  ...stupid hard of hearing bunnies...   :)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2010, 11:16:33 am »
Got a few copies made. I'll shoot this afternoon.    I'll have to check out targets.com  Bet they have lots of cool targets.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC