Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: April 29, 2010 - May 02, 2010

Author Topic: 13th Tn. Classic Pappy and Myself need info  (Read 36307 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: 13th Tn. Classic Pappy and Myself need info
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2010, 07:36:23 pm »
Joe.....I too will miss seeing and sitting around with you this yer also...had a great time sitting and talking last year about the Elk Herds...going to miss meeting Justin and his wife....man this is disheartening to say the least...Pappy....you and your Hospitality will ne what I will miss the most though....I will try to get my donation to the Clubs Raffle sent to you as soon as I get a day to send it.....battery is about dead on my Phone...gotta go...
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:31 pm »
  Well that really Blows, Mike. I'm sweating out the same thing. We are going through some major overhauls in the Drilling dept., and it's mostly because of my criticism and biotching to the President and VP of the company about lack of training. Guess he has been recommended to head up training and the new Safety Committee?
  I'll send you something. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Mechslasher

« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2010, 11:07:43 am »
i'll be there thur. morning.  i'll have two tents.  might want to leave a far corner open for me.  eddie says i tend to snore. ::)
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money." 

G. Gordon Liddy

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2010, 08:44:21 am »
Very sorry to hear you can't make it Mike. I was looking forward to some good fireside conversation with you. Maybe you can make it up sometime between now and the next Classic. Pappy is pretty good at spoiling his guests! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2010, 10:54:18 am »
Greg....I have not given up totally term..I am still bashing this out with the Corporate Office....because I put in for this Vacation a year ago....but you know how Big Business can be...... >:(...as for the Fireside Chats....Mann..I hoped to get to set around with all of you and shoot the breeze
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Manager

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2010, 02:07:28 pm »
Greg....I have not given up totally term..I am still bashing this out with the Corporate Office....because I put in for this Vacation a year ago....but you know how Big Business can be...... >:(...as for the Fireside Chats....Mann..I hoped to get to set around with all of you and shoot the breeze

BOO ON THEM!!!!!  I hope you can make it

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2010, 02:15:31 pm »
I hope so too Sarah....had such a good time last year...it just dont seem right that I can't go back and spend time with you all
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2010, 10:31:05 pm »
El Dot dot dot,
I thought you were pulling a practical joke on us ... come on now say April Fools
I think you can justify leaving Fri night.   ;D  just drive real fast.   >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2010, 10:55:57 pm »
El Dot dot dot,
I thought you were pulling a practical joke on us ... come on now say April Fools
I think you can justify leaving Fri night.   ;D  just drive real fast.   >:D

Marie...it ain't no April Fools Joke....I wish it were...then I could show up late at night.. sneak on in....and just come to Breakfast and surprise everyone....but Mr. Zachry don't run the Company any more...it was split between the Two Sons...and they could care less about the Workers now...not like it was when Bartel was running it....I am still squabbling with them...might have a better answer come next Friday...never know maybe Pappy will be right...and they will change their Minds again before the Classic... All I know is that I will surely miss You All this Spring...if I don't get over there for my Fix of Tennessee Suthin Hospitality...thats for sure... and just maybe I can get done by lunch...and drive a 100....and be ther by 4 am Saturday........ >:D
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Timo

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2010, 12:02:56 am »
El, I was looking forward to meeting you at the classic,sorry to here about your misfortures. One good reason I am self employed.(if there is a good reason) :-\

Still interested in that rod cooker you have.Shipping would kinda suck to here though?

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2010, 01:28:54 am »
Would have really liked to have met you also...and Yeah...it's a little on the Big side...don't really know what it weighs...or what FedEx or UPS would charge to send it either...as for the Classic...I am really upset that I may not make it...I just can't see me driving there for one day and driving back...that would be 24 hours of driving for one day at Pappys....it would be hard to pull off...
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2010, 07:03:10 am »
You could stay a few days after to rest up ,no one said you had to go home Sunday. ;) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2010, 08:34:39 am »
Pappy...thats a thought...but I think that We are starting another Shut Down on a Fractionator and an Desulfurization Unit the first week of May...don't know for sure yet...got to ask some more Questions I guess... :P
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline StevenT

« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2010, 11:52:11 am »
Hey Pappy,
I put this on the other TNS post, so not sure which one you will see. I see from past TNC post that you have had a Johnstone (I think I used the wrong name on the other post) contest. I have a throne, tank and bottom, that I can bring if you want me to. No problem to toss it in the back of the truck. Let me know.

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2010, 01:30:55 pm »
Maybe at least one.That is about all it took last year,man that was fun to watch.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good