Author Topic: my donation, dont know where to send!  (Read 2762 times)

Offline aero86

my donation, dont know where to send!
« on: March 21, 2010, 09:36:03 pm »
I can't find the topic where I was making 6 arrows for donation.  I believe it was for the classic?  Someone was making a quiver or made one, I can't find the post!  I think someone said to send it to pat b, but I don't know.  3 still need stone points
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

half eye

Re: my donation, dont know where to send!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:55:17 pm »
Check in "primitive skills".....classic donation needs help
Rich

Offline aero86

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 10:41:57 pm »
That's it. Thought it was in this section. Thanks!
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:20:32 pm »
Aero:  I am the one who asked for the arrow donation for a Classic raffle.  I have just about got the quiver finished and will try to have someone post some pictures.  I have had problems with the mail so I thought that sending the arrows to Pat B would be a good way to have them in time for the classic.  I will make sure to have some stone points for the three you mentioned. Also having three with field points is a great idea.  If you send me your email address I can email you some pictures of the quiver.  The bow part is finished and have most of the arrow quiver done!!  I have been trying to figure out how to give credit by name for the people who donate for this?  Several people have made offers including a neck knife by DanaM (it's already mounted on the arrow quiver) Pat B. Shannon, and Timo with a bow.  I think all those people will be at the Classic.  Hope you are still interested!  Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight