Author Topic: Dalton from a slab  (Read 3583 times)

Offline TRACY

Re: Dalton from a slab
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 06:25:08 am »
Good looking point Dana!

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline brownhillboy

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 12:10:32 pm »
Nice work Dana...looks good!
south central VA

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 02:26:12 pm »
Slick point Dana. Your knapping is getting better all the time ;)
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2010, 02:24:48 am »

Dang boy, that ere am a nice un!  Are you sure that is a piece of obsidian, and not a knapped from a frozen sewer trout?   :P ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2010, 08:39:26 am »

Dang boy, that ere am a nice un!  Are you sure that is a piece of obsidian, and not a knapped from a frozen sewer trout?   :P ;D ;D

Wayne

Well ya don't see any corn in it now do ya ;)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 05:04:08 pm »

Well isn't corn illegal to catch trout........ ;D  None the less, that is a nice blade.  Now put a handle on it.  You better bring it with you, I think that collar has your name on it!! :o  Oh, and if you get to ride down to the classic with the guy from Chicago, be nice, and don't leave straight from work,still wearing your work clothes...... :P ::)  You might get left at a gas station......

P.S.
The Bamboo has been delivered.  ;)  I braved tornado warnings, high winds, and hard rain to deliver it, plus a 2 1/2 hr. drive, one way. And then a 2 1/2 hr. drive back at night in the rain.
Just fer you der Dana.  Have fun at the Classic, and lets see what you make out of the boo...... ;)

Wayne

Offline DanaM

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2010, 07:26:33 pm »
Well whooly wuh eh der ya damn cracker ;D I will look fer eddie and his other half , ya just never know der juist might be a frozen turd
goinghome witb dem fer u eh ;D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2010, 09:53:37 pm »
 I wouldn't hold my breath for that, Wayne.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline stickbender

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2010, 10:08:58 pm »

Well Eddie, if that is what he sends, I very well may have to, eh? :P
You never know what those ice brained yoopers will do. :o  Sorry El D. ::)  I think yours has thawed out now. ;)
Ya Danna yer lucky ta get dat piece of boo, Eddie, and Cathy, have dat camper, and jeep slap full of greens, shrimp, gator,and all kinds of stuff.  Look like a couple of Okies going down the road. :o  No offense meant. ;)  So ya might be a bit tolerant of Eddie, when ya get ta da Classic.  Just let him hook up da collar, and let em play wit ya a while, and then go on about yer visiting at the Classic.  Of course I would wait till the eye quit twitching.  Never know what someone might think of you winking at their wife......Just tell em, it's a reaction from Eddies, Brazilian spring water...... Oh, tell Shannon, that if he starts to knapp there, that there is a new rule, that he has to knapp with boxing gloves on! ;D  Lets see Smarty pants, make a pine tree wit dose hand warmers on! 8)

Wayne