Author Topic: Hackberry Hammer II  (Read 5307 times)

Offline bootboy

• vinland longbows
Re: Hackberry Hammer II
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 03:16:57 pm »
hahaha! the hackberry hammer!!! priceless!
 Its like a comicbook!
knapp 'um if you got 'um

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 06:15:05 pm »
bootboy,
   Hackberry Hammer II
The first Hackberry Hammer earned its right in the hunting world!  BOM for Sept 08 and killed 6 deer.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline PeteC

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 03:37:46 pm »
Nice bow Ranger.I'll bet it'll make a name for itself, just like senior did. ;)  Good job.  God Bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Offline Christophero

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 05:42:09 pm »
Ranger B,
I was thinking about you awhile back wondering if you were doing well and back from Afganastan.  Then a day or two later I noticed you posted in the LW about building another Hackberry Hammer.  I haven't sought posting previliges on that site so didn't respond at the time.  Now I see you have it all ready for this fall's deer season.  Good for you, bad for the whitetail population in Tennessee!
My son, a Marine, was involved in the Marjah champain, recently.  He is home now due to an IED taking out their MATV and his nose in a decisive manner.  The truck was a loss but he is healing up very well and terrorizing all his buddies and old haunts while on medical leave.  Good to have him back in the states. 
Glad you are back, too.  I imagine your family is grateful for that, as well.
God Bless in Jesus' name and thank you for your service.
Christopher

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 06:55:41 pm »
Christopher,
    I hope your son heals up quickly. Tell him we're thinking about and thanking God that he's home with relatively minor wounds. I am grateful for all those who continue to pray for us - trust me they are felt. I have had so many people coming up to me at the Classic talking about the war and telling me how they prayed for me. It's a great feeling to know that so many genuinely care for our Soldiers so on behalf of all of us thank you!