Author Topic: Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 12516 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: Thoughts and Prayers
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 06:20:30 pm »
Thanks, Wade.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 06:40:36 pm »
David...Prayin Hard in the Texas Panhandle....You tell that dear Wife of yours that I said She was going to be fine...shoot....She's put up with You for this Long....She has a spot in Heaven all Picked out for Her....When She's Old and Grey...not now....She's too Tough....too Ornery...and too damned Talented for God to take Her away just yet........ O:)....

She is probably one of the 10 percent of all that have Heart Attacks....that has a Warning Attack...not the Big One the first time...so now They can find the Problem ...and Fix it....You take care of that Woman of Yours...and please keep Me updated...you have my Number and Email Address...Cora...take Care...and David...You and the whole Family take a deep breath...relax and thank God that She is as Strong Willed as She is...She's a Mighty Special Woman....God Bless
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Mudd

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 07:11:01 pm »
My prayer for Cora and you isn't posted on here now(I don't know what happened to it) so I just wanted you to know that I did and will continue to pray for your situation.
God peaces be with both of you!

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
God bless
Roy L"Mudd" Williams

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 09:09:02 pm »
Man I hate to hear that. You guys let me or Brenda know if you need anything at all. Help, advice whatever. We will keep her and the Knight family in our prayers. You have our phone # call and let us know how the tests turn out.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline hillbilly61

• Fly straight and true
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2010, 10:28:36 pm »
knightd... My thoughts and Prayers go out to your wife for healing and you and her for strenght.

I will say of the Lord,"He is my refuge and my fortress;
  My God, in Him I will trust."  Psalm 91:2

Offline knightd

• www.primalneedarchery.com
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2010, 11:58:28 pm »
"She is probably one of the 10 percent of all that have Heart Attacks....that has a Warning Attack...not the Big One the first time"

You hit the nail on the head..!!  We just got home from the hospital and the Doctors had good news! They said that there is no real damage and we should be able to treat it with diet and exercise.. I must admit it was a REAL EYE OPENER!!!  I really don't know what or how I would do get through my life with out her!! Be sure to try and take the time to tell the one's you love how much you love them every day!!  We also want to thank all of you for your support.. It means allot to us.. THANK YOU !

David,Cora & family

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 12:02:00 am »
Great news David and Cora. We were all worried and waiting for some good news.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 12:42:42 am »
Awesome news David.  Take care of her and if there is anything I can do, please let me know

Offline kerryb

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 12:57:03 am »
great news, in our thoughts and prayers.
Milan Mo

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 01:04:32 am »
I told You God had a plan for Her........... ;).....now Give Her a Kiss for Me...and tell her that She is in Our Thoughts and Prayers...and to get well soon....God Bless...........

Michael and Judy Roberts
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 03:08:18 am »
Good to hear it, always scary when something like this happens. Like you said though it really makes you appreciate every moment when you get a glimpse of what could have been. Still got you both in my thoughts in prayers.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Grunt

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 08:24:44 am »
Good news David. Now's the time to put down the tobacco and get a YMCA membership. You can do it together.

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 09:33:00 am »
Glad to hear you guys got some good news.  I'll be keeping up the prayers.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 09:39:28 am »
All the best to your wife and family!
Frank from Germany...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 10:49:07 am »
Just got back and read this,glad things are doing better,I will be thinking about her,if you need anything from TN. just call.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good