Author Topic: Making a selfbow (video)  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
Making a selfbow (video)
« on: June 19, 2010, 11:08:53 pm »
Like many of you, I've been asked by folks, how do you make a selfbow. So I decided to make a video. I've posted the first two parts at this point and will continue as I make the bow. You can view the video at this url. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmyblackmon

Offline Michael C.

Re: Making a selfbow (video)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 12:46:52 am »
Nice videos, very well done. Thanks for taking the time to do this, it's going to help a lot of newbies out. I would have really liked to have had a resource like this (for free) when I first started making bows.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero

Offline Del the cat

• Derek Hutchison Native Wood Self Bows
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 04:58:11 am »
I couldn't find part1, but I had a look at part2. Great stuff, this will be a great help to people who havn't done it before and don't have anyone to show 'em. I appreciate the ime and effort which goes into posting stuff.
Well done.
Del
Health warning, these posts may contain traces of nut.

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 11:21:47 am »
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmyblackmon

All of the videos can be accessed from this link.  Also, when you watch one look by my name and it will say how many videos from me. You can pick the one you want to watch.

Offline Michael C.

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 03:04:25 pm »
Yeah I just clicked on your user name and all of your stuff is there. Pretty cool videos all in all, gonna have to read that book of yours now.
"Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

Cicero