Author Topic: Ok so did any of y'all see this?  (Read 3766 times)

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
Ok so did any of y'all see this?
« on: August 04, 2010, 02:49:46 pm »
The prize money at this event is huge!!!  so which one of you is going?  I know Cowboy and El D don't live too far.... I am expecting great things from this crowd.   ;D

"Welcome to the Southern National Archery Festival and Outdoor Expo

The Southern National Archery Festival features a staggering $250,000 in prize money!

Archers far and wide are coming to compete and take home their share of the prize money. Come watch the competition, try the latest equipment, book a hunt, or view the live entertainment…you’ll find everything the outdoor enthusiast needs in one spot."
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
Re: Ok so did any of y'all see this?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 02:51:34 pm »
I really wish i lived closer I would go...  :(
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 04:30:46 pm »
I really wish I had a JOB............. :-[

Sounds like a Great Time....especially if you are a Wheelie Bow kinda Dude......... :P

But They do have a Traditional Class
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 04:35:33 pm by El Destructo »
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 06:25:51 pm »
Shoot yeah! With my fine stance and half inch groups I could really rake in the dough at this one ::). Where is this thing anyway, other than in the South?  ;D...
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Calendargirl

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 06:58:22 pm »
Austin... yeah they have traditional.  i figure one of you wonderful bowyers will go... tear 'em all up win the prize and split it with all us.  just spread the love around!   ;D  Shoot El D that could be your job.  Winning the prize.   >:D
You shouldn't grow a wishbone where your backbone should be.

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 10:24:07 pm »
I think PA should fly me out to shoot. You could make me up one of those shirts that looks like a pro bass fisherman or NASCAR driver with Primitive Archer screen printed all over it. I'll wear my PA hat and smile real big when they say, "The next shooter, representing Primitive Archer, is..."   Okay, so I guess you won't go for that but it was fun writing out loud.  ;D