Author Topic: Some projects  (Read 1795 times)

Offline LEGIONNAIRE

Some projects
« on: August 05, 2010, 04:54:57 pm »
Here are some projects Im working on. Including  3 Bows, 2 short bows and a boo ash boo bow which Im very exited about. This would be my first bamboo bow we'll see how that turns out. Heres the video :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fcOQLhTNsFQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fcOQLhTNsFQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
CESAR

LEGIONNAIRE ARCHERY

Offline bubby

Re: Some projects
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 09:04:39 pm »
everything looks good so far, especially want to see how the sword comes out, my knappen's coming along, might want to make one down the road, want a see that boo bow when it's done to
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline LEGIONNAIRE

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 04:15:55 pm »
hey bubby ill be sure to post that sword up maybe in the knaping section, might even make a how to video for it if i have the time. The boo ill will surely post here.
CESAR

LEGIONNAIRE ARCHERY

Offline walkabout

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 05:31:00 pm »
pretty cool projects, nice to see someone who also dabbles in recreating native tribal equipment. i myself am trying to get a war club done, and very soon im going to start a few bows that are fashioned similar to my ancestor tribes' bows. your mayan bow is really cool as well, caught my eye when i was scouring the threads. you definitly have some talent and a knack for recreating the stuff.

Offline LEGIONNAIRE

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 04:11:10 am »
thnx walkabout I try to do my best in these I get a kick out of it. I was shooting some arrows today and really enjoyed it, it just feels right you know. Be sure to post your war clubs id like to see em.
CESAR

LEGIONNAIRE ARCHERY