Author Topic: Help with 14th TN. Classic schedule  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Help with 14th TN. Classic schedule
« on: December 16, 2010, 07:21:36 am »
Seems I have messed up,I made the schedule for the 14th TN.Classic before the 13th last year so we would have them to give out at the shoot. Well it has always been the first full weekend of May whitch would have been May 6/7/8.Someone brought up that the dates were Mother's day ,so I pulled the flyer as soon as I could and put out new ones for the week before, April 29/30 May 1st.This is the new dates,the problem is it seems a few of the old flyers got out the first day of the shoot,Please help me get the word out to anyone you think might come that the date is April29/30 May 1st.I sure don't want to mess anyones plans up or have a hollow full of people the week after the shoot.I don't think many of the old date flyers got out but one is to many,sorry for any confusion,getting old I guess.Thanks for yall's help. I think most here will know the dates but pleaseeeeeee!!!!!!!! help pass the word. :) :)
Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ryano

• Ryan O'Sullivan, North Western Pennsylvania
Re: Help with 14th TN. Classic schedule
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 10:46:55 am »
That's the same weekend as the hawkeye's boys self bow shoot Pappy. Unless they change it this year.
Its November, I'm gone hunt'in.......
Osage is still better.....

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Help with 14th TN. Classic schedule
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 10:52:48 am »
Didn't think about that,we couldn't have it on Mothers day and didn't want to go a week later cause that was getting close to yours. O well,I hope it ant,them boys are comimg down in July
any way to the IBO world,they are buying a set of targets,they are also coming down the week after Christmas,guess I will have to hear about it then. ::) Man I can't seem to win. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good