Linked Events

• Nugget's Get together: October 15, 2010 - October 17, 2010

Author Topic: Yet another get together at NUGGETs  (Read 3111 times)

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Yet another get together at NUGGETs
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:13:13 pm »
Well the title says it all. I am having another get together at my place in North Wilkesboro, NC on October 15-17. Plenty of room to camp, good food, knapping, archery range, music, bullsh@#ng, all the normal fun stuff. All are welcome
Message me for directions if ya don't already have them or call 336-928-0657
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:05:17 pm by Calendargirl »
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline nugget

Re: Yet another get together at NUGGETs
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 08:09:40 pm »
Planning on having a big pot of deer chili Fri or Sat. Also some slow smoked wild hog one day also. Gonna finish up weed eatn and mowing wednesday
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline TreyNC

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 09:23:48 pm »
I'll Be there Saturday, don't know if We'll be staying the night or not. (bringing the kids) Pulled some hog shoulder out today to let it thaw. I will also bring some fire wood if you want it. Going to the woods tomorrow to cut some more wood, one more big oak is coming down. I may try to keep a log out for staves.

You going to do a trading blanket Saturday? I might can come up with something.

Offline nugget

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 10:56:30 pm »
Trade for sure.