Main Discussion Area > Shooting and Hunting

Finally figured it out

(1/2) > >>

mamba:
I've been strugling with my shooting for quite awhile now(years).I for the most part have always sighted down my arrow while drawing back.I believe my short draw problems resulted from this.If I reach anchor my sight picture changes(no comprehension)-resulting in half hazard shooting.
Last night I told myself(no one else listens)that what good is an anchor if I can't put the arrow where I want.Once upon atime I had an anchor and shot pretty fairly,and then something hit me.It took me all this time to figure this out.
It was the night I came home a little tipsy with the scent of a women.I was innocent but it didn't stop that cast iron frying pan from smashing my cheek bone or the door from breaking my thumb as I TRIED TO ESCAPE.
So last night I tried shooting 3finger under.A MIRACLE,my thumb no longer bumped into my enlarged bone structure in my face.I was finally hitting what I was aiming at once again.
Thank you honey with all my heart for helping me with my shooting,for ever yours Ray.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mullet:
  Ray,I've seen what you look like,it sure was your lucky night. ;) But you are not the first person I heard that 3 fingers under helped their shooting.I tried and just can't get used to it.

D. Tiller:
Ok Ray! Now try it with self nocks on your arrows.  ;D

DanaM:
Mamba can I rent her for a day ;DMy shootins none too good!

As fer my looks it couldn't hurt em much :o

DanaM

MattE:
D Tiller ,I know where you are coming from with your last statement. I want to see it too! :) There is a good reason people that depended on the bow for their livelyhood shot split fingers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version