Linked Events

• Tennessee Classic: May 04, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 05, 2007
  • Tennessee Classic: May 06, 2007

Author Topic: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic  (Read 168388 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: 10 Annual Tennessee Classic
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2007, 01:22:39 pm »
That's cool,how did he like skinning it?Some folks don't care for it much.I always cut the head off first myself. ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2007, 08:37:21 pm »
Blood and guts and a 10 year old boy, he thought he was in heaven. I cut the heads off anything poison. On the harmless variety it serves as a handle.  :D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2007, 08:48:44 am »

I think that boy has great potential! :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2007, 11:52:04 pm »
He kind of reminds me of me when I was his age. I guess I'll have my hands full soon enough.  ;D Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2007, 11:56:14 pm »
      Just wait Justin.............. ;) :D :D :D :D :D.bob

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2007, 10:53:09 am »
Bob, I have a secret weapon.   ;D Primitive Archery ;D  If you hunt with a kid, you wont hunt for a kid.  ;)  Justin

SW Utah

Dustybaer

« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2007, 11:08:04 am »
finally got the trip and my leave approved!!!!!  pat, start chilling the PBR, pappy or greg, drag out the cot and the bag...i'm comming.  can't wait to meet the greatest bunch of rednecks on the planet.  looking forward to meet the gentlemen from the north as well.   ;D

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2007, 11:46:21 am »
GREAT NEWS, Marius. The PBR will be cold!!! ;D...as long as I don't step on Pappy's toes with the wrong brewer. ::)    And don't you mean the greatest bunch of redneck gentlemen ;) on the planet?
  Now we will have to call this event..."The Tennessee International Classic and Cat Fight". Sounds like a fun weekend followed by headaches! ;D    Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

DBernier

« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2007, 08:29:27 pm »
PatB, I am going to have the camper there. I will also have an extra air mattress cot and sleeping bag and pillow for Marius if you need it. I will get a hold of you this week, Mon. or Tues. and we can formalise plans to meet. How far are you from I40? Could I meet you at your house? Would that be convenient for you?  If Vinson comes can he park his truck at your house etc?

Dick Bernier

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2007, 10:10:11 pm »
Dick, I live about an hour from I-40. You guys are welcome to come here but I thought I'd meet you at River Ridge Mall, just off I-40 in Asheville and leave my truck there. It doesn't matter to me. I have 25 acres so there is plenty of room for Vinson's truck. ;) We can discuss it this week when you call.   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Dustybaer

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2007, 04:56:10 am »
dick, i'll happily accept your generous offer  ;D

DBernier

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2007, 08:34:04 am »
PatB, just as soon as I get a hold of Vinson I will call, no later than Wednesday.

Dustybear, Its a done deal. When are you flying into Nashville?

Dick Bernier

Dustybaer

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2007, 10:29:43 am »
dick, i'll arrive thursday (flying in from philly) and got to fly back on sunday.

as soon as i got the flights locked in, i'll post the times and flight numbers.  maybe somebody could pick me up at the airport?  ;D

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2007, 11:41:31 am »
Pat, I'm gettin' senile and forgot to tell you that I checked with the college and they basically said that you can leave your truck there, but they wouldn't be responsible for it.
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2007, 01:07:00 pm »
Thanks Steve, I'll see what Dick wants to do and go from there. It might be easiest for him just to meet me at the mall. If he's pulling a camper, the easier the better. We'll see.  Pat