Author Topic: So do you do whole thing?  (Read 6966 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: So do you do whole thing?
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 05:01:41 am »

Depends if it is in Montana, if so it is surplus Swedish wool pants and coat, here in Fla. blue jeans, and camo, or mismatched military, combos.  You shouldn't have mentioned the mud and straw stuff, now Eddie will be trying that out, and scaring the folks at Cades place.   ;D ;D  Go for disruptive patterns, and comfort, if you choose camo.  I still like Tiger stripe pattern as my all time favorite.  Color is pretty much a moot point as the Animals are color blind, or see in shades of black and white.  I like the duck hunting pattern of reeds and grass, for hunting in grassy areas down here.  Blends in real well.  But when you have your blaze orange on, it kinda defeats the purpose, unless you are bow hunting. ;)  Shoot if you're hunting from a concealed stand, you don't really need much camo. :)

Wayne

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2011, 06:42:27 am »
only reason i wear camo is so that people dont see me. mostly i wear flannel shirt and jeans
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline crooketarrow

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 08:38:52 am »
   I agree I'd have to take my crying kids home. Man I JUST REMEMBERED I have'nt pulled a compound in 25 years. 
DEAD IS DEAD NO MATTER HOW FAST YOUR ARROW GETS THERE
20 YEARS OF DOING 20 YEARS OF LEARNING 20 YEARS OF TEACHING

Offline Kent D.

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2011, 03:41:57 pm »
I go naked and only use my hands and teeth to take animals.  Lol.  Actually I prefer wool in cool weather and cotton in hot.