Author Topic: Our First Child Born Today at 5:10am!!!! It's a BOY!!!!  (Read 8841 times)

Offline 1776J

Re: Our First Child Born Today at 5:10am!!!! It's a BOY!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 08:45:58 pm »
How about a picture. God Bless

Only to happy to oblige!  ;) :D :D :D

Offline PeteC

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2011, 06:22:29 pm »
Good lookin' boy.Congratulations. God Bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Offline NTD

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 09:31:07 pm »
Man, I kind of miss the pinky infant stage.  But that was the toughest time for me for multiple reasons.  Some advice from one new dad to another.  If you get bummed out because nothing you seem to do can comfort him but Mom makes it all better and you seem like chopped liver don't worry it will pass.  Once my daughter hit 6 months old there was a steady trend of her becoming daddy's girl.  Once I was chopped liver now when I come home from work she flings herself at me ;D  I Love it. 

Congrats again, and when it gets rough just remember it does get better, he will eventially sleep through the night, and he will eventually stop crying! ;)
Nate Danforth

Offline 1776J

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 02:30:07 am »
Man, I kind of miss the pinky infant stage.  But that was the toughest time for me for multiple reasons.  Some advice from one new dad to another.  If you get bummed out because nothing you seem to do can comfort him but Mom makes it all better and you seem like chopped liver don't worry it will pass.  Once my daughter hit 6 months old there was a steady trend of her becoming daddy's girl.  Once I was chopped liver now when I come home from work she flings herself at me ;D  I Love it. 

Congrats again, and when it gets rough just remember it does get better, he will eventially sleep through the night, and he will eventually stop crying! ;)

THANK GOD the crazyness passes!  :o ;)

We're all figuring each other out here,... so its fun, frustrating and so on.

Thanks for the advice!

Offline stickbender

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2011, 04:50:58 am »

Congratulations on your new little Alarm clock! :o  Be careful they leak! :P :o  Beautiful Baby ! 8)  Of course look where it came from! ;)  Well I hope he is ready to do some scraping when he gets a few years older!  I used to have a handle bar like that when I was in the army in Italy.  Got rid of it after got in involved in clowning.  Ok, and the fact that it was turning white, had a little bearing on it......... ::) :P  Well you have entered into a new realm, life as you once knew it, as a somewhat stable plateau, has just been spun all around, and will never be the same, but each day, will be one to remember.  Cherish these days, He will be out and on his own with his own family before you know it.  Congratulations again.  Just wait till he starts eating solid foods......boy oh boy are you in for an odoriferous horror story!!!! :o :o :P :P ;D ;D  Good ol Vicks Vapor rub under the nose, or a gas mask will help...... ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline 1776J

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2011, 05:56:55 pm »
Hey Wayne!  Thanks a million!  The little alarm clock,.... oh you are so right!  haha  ;D  :o

Offline Postman

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2011, 10:57:09 am »
hey - when he starts holding his bladder and then overflows the diaper at night or on car trips,  put 1 on, rip it a little in front, and put another over top of it  ;)
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline 1776J

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 11:18:04 pm »
hey - when he starts holding his bladder and then overflows the diaper at night or on car trips,  put 1 on, rip it a little in front, and put another over top of it  ;)

GREAT IDEA!!!!  I'm gonna keep that ace up my sleeve!! ;)