Author Topic: Special appreciation  (Read 3695 times)

Offline nativenoobowyer86

Special appreciation
« on: January 20, 2011, 03:32:49 pm »
Hello everybody!

I was unsure where to post this one, but i figured the moderators will move it around as necessary :)

I just wanted to pay some special appreciation to everyone involved with the upkeep and maintenance of this site's message boards.  Also to the veterans and experienced bowyers out there who are always patient and keen on helping out the new guys like myself.  Even the BB's havent been as helpful as reading old threads and communicating with knowledgeable bow builders has been.  THANK YOU!

Please keep answering my noobly questions :P

Matt
"If it feels like ur life is about to fall apart, back it with some rawhide an hope it holds together"

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Special appreciation
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 03:43:29 pm »
Matt, we are all here for the same reason, to build wood bows. Whether you are green or seasoned(  ::) ) we all have the same goal. I'm sure in the near future you will be able to help someone else. We all pay it forward and back!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:54:41 pm »
 Matt;

Like Pat said, we make bows. I was a newbie when I found this site. All the ideas and knowledge on this site shot me ahead by light years.  PA 's website is loaded with knowledge and everybody on here contributes, even new guys. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Keenan

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 12:28:30 pm »
Matt, Good for you Bro for your thoughtfulness and appreciation, I am also thankfull for all those who contribute here and have made this site possible. For me it's the same as Pat and Eddie, I was a rookie when I found the site and many of the originals helped me along the way. It just doesn't get any better, it's like having personal tutors.

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 03:37:39 pm »
 This is a GREAT site. It's all you guys that make it so and of course, we all owe a great deal to Primitive Archer to make this site possible. Thanks !  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 06:13:44 am »
Glad you found the site Matt,it is a gret place to learn and loaded with great people and info,don't get much better than that.Like Pat said just pass it on. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good