Author Topic: I think I have a problem.............  (Read 6433 times)

Offline Bevan R.

Re: I think I have a problem.............
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 11:28:59 am »
I'm single and even I know if you follow the advice from Cracker, you will have plenty of time to work on bows, arrows, (also house cleaning, cooking)  ;D
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Keenan

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 12:52:30 pm »
You guys are all rookies at this,,,,,,,,Find a nice restraunt that has a big screen sports bar,,,,Then go during the time that's it's to packed out for seating so you have to sit in the sports bar,,,, Pretend like you didn't know  >:D >:D >:D

Offline Postman

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 01:21:56 pm »
Good idea, keenan ;D
"Leave the gun....Take the cannoli"

John Poster -  Western VA

Offline cracker

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 01:52:27 pm »
Please remember that my response was for comedic effect and should definitely no be tried at home unless you're a trained professional like me. 8)
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline BearG

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 04:33:20 pm »
Professional what? Ronnie
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 04:50:24 pm »
Man, I lucked out.  Me and the wife have a superbowl date every year.  She makes some home made cheese and bacon fries, plus some pizza and other snacks.  An ice cold 6 pack of IBC rootbeer tops it off.  We sit and watch the game together.  She doesn't care a thing about football, but she likes to watch it with me.  She asks about 30 questions about the rules during the game, but that makes it fun.  There isn't another person in the world that I would rather watch the game with.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline cracker

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 05:27:54 pm »
Leave it up to Bear to throw a knot in my rope.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline gstoneberg

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 05:50:30 pm »
My wife of 35 years used to hate the superbowl, but these past few years we've begun to watch the game together for the commercials.  It's gotten to the point where she planned a special hors d'œuvres menu for the game this year...just for the 2 of us.  We DVR it so we can go back and catch commercials we missed.  I downplay the game part and she's gotten to where she doesn't mind the game so much.  It's been good.

George
St Paul, TX

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 09:02:40 pm »
Please remember that my response was for comedic effect and should definitely no be tried at home unless you're a trained professional like me. 8)
Opps,,to late,,the doctor says ill be ok,,,, Thanks BUDDY!   :-*
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 09:19:51 pm »
Suck it up!  I haven't watched a superbowl game in over 30 years and haven't missed a thing!  ;)

I must Concur.....I never watch Football...and feel I have not missed a thing....I have stated many times...I will start watching Football...when The Lions win Superbowl...so I feel quite safe.... :P....I wouldn't waste my time or money watching or going to a Superbowl...I work with a Guy that just put his Truck up for Sale to buy a $3500 seat at the Game....what a worm.......... ::)
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 09:39:45 pm »
I'm a Bengals fan.  I think that might be worse than a Lions fan.  We're a sorry bunch of loosers.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline sailordad

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2011, 10:59:37 pm »
I'm a Bengals fan.  I think that might be worse than a Lions fan.  We're a sorry bunch of loosers.

ya you think you got it tuff
we root for the vikings here  :P :'(

i dont watch
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2011, 11:03:43 pm »
Im not a die-hard fan but I do enjoy real compitition,,to be serious I took my wonderful wife of 29 years out shopping,dinner and spent the entire day with her today,she has to work sunday so I will have supper ready for her when she gets home,then maybe ill watch the game!  You guys are fun! ;D
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2011, 11:32:58 pm »
You can have a potroast in the crockpot well before all the pre-game foofuraw starts, just remember to get some of those brown-n-serve dinner rolls to serve with it and you are golden. 

Prep: 1) Take the roast outa the pkg, salt it and pepper it, brown it in a skillet on high heat.
2)Pour half a bottle of cheap red wine in the skillet and get all the good brown bits loosened up off the bottom - pour this in the crockpot.
3)Drop the roast in the crockpot, add a coupla taters, a half dozen big carrots, an onion in quarters, and a can of beef broth.
4)Set on high for an hour, down on low until honey comes home. 
5)Try to look humble when she takes a deep sniff and says it smells wonderful.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 12:42:12 am »
You can have a potroast in the crockpot well before all the pre-game foofuraw starts, just remember to get some of those brown-n-serve dinner rolls to serve with it and you are golden. 

Prep: 1) Take the roast outa the pkg, salt it and pepper it, brown it in a skillet on high heat.
2)Pour half a bottle of cheap red wine in the skillet and get all the good brown bits loosened up off the bottom - pour this in the crockpot.
3)Drop the roast in the crockpot, add a coupla taters, a half dozen big carrots, an onion in quarters, and a can of beef broth.
4)Set on high for an hour, down on low until honey comes home. 
5)Try to look humble when she takes a deep sniff and says it smells wonderful.
Now that is just cool! See why I like it here? Smart guys like JW! Thats the plan,Dollar general has 2$ bottles of wine,I have the rest here already. JW is my hero!   ;)