Author Topic: I think I have a problem.............  (Read 6438 times)

Grunt

Re: I think I have a problem.............
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2011, 09:16:42 am »
Rick if you're in your 60's like me it just a matter of timing. Since the game is at 8PM you take the little blue pill at say 2PM of course you might want to double up since it is your anniversary. That gives you enough time to take care of business plus a couple of hours to seek medical help if you need it. If you have to got to the ER I'm sure the nurses will be sympathetic if you explain your situation. Keep a ice pac handy while watching the game. Good luck!! 

Offline cracker

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2011, 09:36:37 am »
Grunt
 You have made my day I just sprayed coffee all over my key board. :D :D
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline sailordad

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2011, 11:17:59 am »
Grunt,now thats funny brother  ;D
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2011, 11:27:51 am »
For a special occasion I'd make it a $7 bottle of red wine. A pair of wine glasses at each place setting will help you set the mood and get rid of the left over wine. Now is not the time to be chea...frugal!  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2011, 02:49:33 pm »
Rick if you're in your 60's like me it just a matter of timing. Since the game is at 8PM you take the little blue pill at say 2PM of course you might want to double up since it is your anniversary. That gives you enough time to take care of business plus a couple of hours to seek medical help if you need it. If you have to got to the ER I'm sure the nurses will be sympathetic if you explain your situation. Keep a ice pac handy while watching the game. Good luck!! 
;D ;D ;D  Very late 40s!  dont quite need those,yet, but things aint what they used to be!  Thats funny  ;D ;D   Pat,7$ ??   Thats enough for a 12pack,Ill stick to the 3$ bottle!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 02:52:41 pm by Rick Wallace »
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does