Author Topic: need copperhead skins  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Ryan_Gill_HuntPrimitive

need copperhead skins
« on: January 30, 2011, 12:55:55 am »
i might need copperhead skins, just wondering what they are worth and how can i get some for a bow. pm me and let me know what you have and what i am going to be into them for.. need to know kinda soon. thanks- Ryan    also if you want to call  its  352 428 4704
Formerly "twistedlimbs"
Gill's Primitive Archery and HuntPrimitive

Re: need copperhead skins
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 12:48:15 am »
yea right i know...lol  no one wants to part with them... harder and harder to come by i guess.  no biggie, probably dont need them now anyways..lol  talked him outa it
Formerly "twistedlimbs"

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 11:23:07 pm »
I got you covered, I started a copperhead ranching operation here in South Dakota three years ago.  How many hides do ya need?

Oh, by the way, the snow kinda bleaches out the hides and they sorta look like prairie rattler skins.  You ok with that?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 09:53:06 pm »
you serious, or just pulling my leg?  lol  sounds feasible, just dont want to fall into a "fishing trap"  lol
Formerly "twistedlimbs"

Offline seabass

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 10:08:57 pm »
hey Ryan,i just skinned that osage bow you made me with some copperheads.i am just going to say that they are like finding hens teeth.when you do find some they are really costly.most guys want 150.00 a pair.good luck on you search.i will keep my eyes open for you.btw i like that new twisty osage you just made.do you still have it?let me know,steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline seabass

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 10:12:53 pm »
Ryan,i have a nice tx bull snake skin if you want to do some trading on that twisty osage.let me know,steve
Middletown,Ohio