Author Topic: The Tataric - Haibanian -(Poetic name of the Irish People) business!  (Read 1791 times)

Offline readfox

The Tataric – Haibanian   - ( Irish   { Poetic  name  of the Irish People }) –rapprochement !

Mutual  co-operation of  the National-liberation  movements  of  the   Tatars  and the Irishmen in their struggle  against  drag –dealers  in  1903 -1927.
For  All   Europeans The Tatars, the Irishmen, the State Intelligence Service of Belgium, and  the Somalian  State Authorities of that time made  a lot for propected  of the youth  generations of the Europeans from the drugs.
This work  is  respectable  all  People of the  Earth.
The Tatars, the Irishmen, the State Intelligence Service of Belgium and  the Somalian  State  Authorities  had begune to make this  work  together from  1909 year.

It means  two organization of   The Tatars and The Irishmen,  which sicretly worked together.
The   Tatars  had  the Tataric  Para-Intelligence  Service  of the Tataric National Liberation movement,  that  was called
                       “THE YOURTH  TATARY”  -  (  Tatarile).
The  Irishmen had  the  Irish  Para - Intelligence  Service of  the  Irish  National Liberation movement, that  was  called                                     
 “The  Wounded  Irishmen  the  Society  of  the  help”. 

The  Tatars,  the Irishmen,  the Belgian State Intelligence Service, and   Somalian  State   Authorities  saved   at  that times  the Europeans  from the  drag  dealers  from  Africa and  The Caribbean islands, which   were  only cabbige  head's  instruments of the  scoundrels of those days.

The Tatars, and the Irishmen never forget the help of the State  Intelligence Service of Belgium in this  human  business,  and  Somalian State   Authorities  of  that  time  plus  was very  noble  help  of  the  Germans of  Namibia, and  the  Bours of  South  Africa.
The enemies of these above mantioned   7  Nationed  looked forward to recieve mutual documents  of these  7 Nations. Espessialy  this work  was before the Great World  Two.

Some scoundels kiiled  of the  American, the   Canadian   Yourth  People   by  the   rudiments  of  those   times in near  time  unfortunatly.
 Some  documents  are not   published yet.  Scoundrels those  earlier killed the  Future  genarations  of the  Americans  and the Canadians just now recieved  as   payment  the  same  for  killing of the young  Americans and young Canadians   of  the drags  in near past  by the other hands,  which  earlier  these  scoundrels  learn to  kill as the Americans, so Cananadians.. 

The Scoundrels, which earlier klilled  of the young American and  young Canadian  genarations  received as payment the same  just now.
Don't kiill the  childnen of another countries by the hands of the terrible  scoundrels, as in another time these scoundrels begine to kill your children.

The Tatars, The  Irishmen, the State Inlelligence Service of Belgium and State Authorities of Samalia  at that  time saved a lot  young genaratons of the Europeans,but at this moment is impossible to write  all by the open words, but if there are some brains,  for  exampe, which has the Enlightened Mr Sparrow with his  enlightened opinion  all  killings of the young gererations  to  stop of the USA and Canada  by the scoundrels from Africa and their  scoundrels'  partners in another  part of the Earth.
Theese  Africans and  the Latin Americans  are  used,  as cabbige-heads  instruments.    But the real scoundrels are in vail.
As a lot of Americans and  Canadians were klilled by the  drugs those were prodused in Latin America, but  THE BRAINS OF THESE  SCOUNDRELS FROM LATIN AMERICA and   Africa for killing the Youth  American and Yougn Canadian were in another part of the Earth.
But  a lot of people  in  Europe  before the World War One  and  after World War Two recieved  these infections from  Ethiopeans, which were  patners of the scoundrels from 1903 to 1989.

www.tataricness.com
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:00:29 pm by readfox »

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
Re: The Tataric - Haibanian -(Poetic name of the Irish People) business!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 11:41:43 am »
 Readfox   It seems that there are certain people who are going to use drugs and nothing will stop them.If it is'nt one kind,it's another. Right now  "Meth" is rampant. It will be here for awhile. It's just too easy to make and cheap to buy. It spawns alot of robbing and misery over here, but they have to have it.   (Drugs are just bad news).
 Now me, I like a little primitive archery to get me up.  '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington

Offline readfox

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 08:37:56 pm »
Readfox   It seems that there are certain people who are going to use drugs and nothing will stop them.If it is'nt one kind,it's another. Right now  "Meth" is rampant. It will be here for awhile. It's just too easy to make and cheap to buy. It spawns alot of robbing and misery over here, but they have to have it.   (Drugs are just bad news).
 Now me, I like a little primitive archery to get me up.  '  Frank

Frank !
I am terribly shocked by Your word  "Meth" !!!
Soon I will write why.
I am very sorry to hear it.

Offline readfox

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:45:04 pm »
What a great post...!  8) 8) 8)
[/quote

Earlier I have only one  Frank  - ( Mister Sparrow), just now I have two.
I used cloth for some chapters in my books, which are called "The Cloth in Espionage.
That's why I must go and to see all  new brands in clothers.
But  just now I have tree Franks, as   in the shop, which I monitoning for my books appeared  the  new cloth brand "FRANK".
I recall at once  two Franks from the USA and Germany when see this brand FRANK in the shop.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:11:36 am by readfox »