Author Topic: It's in Houston !  (Read 1618 times)

Offline badcolesonbad

It's in Houston !
« on: March 08, 2011, 10:54:10 pm »
I have not seen an issue of PA since 2000, and have recently began lurking on the web site again. Any way, it never occurred to me that PA is in my area. Sp I would like to know if there are any clubs in the Texas City LaMarque area who focus on self bow making, as well as primitive skills. I would like for me and my Son to be able to get into it together. Do to the lack of goofy cash we both figured that Traditional archery would be the most cost effective way to go. We are currently shooting F- Word clad bows, but would like to make our own self bows at some point. If there are any Members from the Salt Grass archery range we would like to hear from you as well. Thank you guys and have a good evening.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: It's in Houston !
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 10:59:34 pm »
I got excited when I saw, "It's in Houston". I get to fly there on Sunday and thought I might need to bring a bow. It would give me something to do besides work for a week.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline badcolesonbad

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 11:06:23 pm »
I got excited when I saw, "It's in Houston". I get to fly there on Sunday and thought I might need to bring a bow. It would give me something to do besides work for a week.

I am sorey, I just got excited. You should bring a bow any way. You can get do lots  with a bow and some free time here.

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 11:08:19 pm »
Look me up Eddie  maybe we can get together  this weekend I'm BBQing and while your here  if you want to come il BBQ  again  ;D
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995