Author Topic: whats up with that??????  (Read 4328 times)

Offline Lee Slikkers

Re: whats up with that??????
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 02:18:48 pm »
I have been buying the mags from the store.  I will be sending away for a subscription now after seeing there is a difference.

Yup, I got to it this morning and did the on-line subscription...so it's official, addict indeed  >:D

~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 02:25:42 pm »
I renew every year...two years ago I did it at the classic....guess I'll do it again this spring.
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2011, 05:06:45 pm »
I got my first subscription to PA about 6 months before the magazine came out. Had a subscription and every copy since then.
  Thanks Lee. Now you are part of the solution!  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2011, 05:53:09 pm »
No need to thank me Pat, even if the subscription fee was only for access to the Forum and the resources here it would be a small price to pay.  Glad to be a part of it...

~ Lee

"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold

Offline johnston

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2011, 08:00:43 pm »
Had the same trouble connecting a time or two. Did not understand how the magazine and website were connected. I bought off the rack for a couple years before subscribing but did not use the site because I thought it was just for subscribers.
Pat, it might be an idea to put this word out in PA cause it is clear that some of us don't understand how things work. This is THE site for me and I want it healthy and long-lasting. I would be willing to pay to use this site.

Lane