Author Topic: Little guy  (Read 5287 times)

Offline NTD

Re: Little guy
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 06:36:23 pm »
LOL yep he's a boy ;D  I don't really have a schedule for them, I feed them on a varying schedule depending on what they ate, what time of year it is etc.  It can be anywhere from every other day to once or twice a week.
Nate Danforth

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 06:38:14 pm »
Good luck with the 'critter' farm. Don't mind seeing the photo's and would not mind a walk through, but having something like that for my own, sorry. Not my style.

Bevan R
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline Lee Slikkers

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 10:51:30 pm »
They would not listen to me. They trapped over 50 blue racers out of that root cellar.

Bevan R

Blue Racers ROCK!  I used to see them regularly around our place but only see maybe 1 a year now and that is using in the form of road kill.

~ Lee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The last word in ignorance is the man who says of an animal or plant: 'What good is it?"
— Aldo Leopold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 03:58:33 am »
Those are colorful little snakes. I found a road kill one last year, but it was too messed up to salvage.

By the way, Skyarrow- I was in your neck of the woods. We went down to Matagorda and camped at the mouth of the Colorado. Caught a red fish, black drum, whiting, blue clawe crag and sum sheepheads. Had a great time.
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 10:56:56 am »
Cool next time call me or text we can hang out and do some bow fishing
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2011, 02:41:05 pm »
You got it!! Thank you for the offer!!! Will do fo sho!!
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.