Author Topic: Misspelled words and errors in post on PA board by me  (Read 5436 times)

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
Re: Misspelled words and errors in post on PA board by me
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 08:09:54 pm »
Good thing you said something...I was gonna...
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline half eye

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 08:14:01 pm »
Cipriano,
      Bring yer dis-lex-i-a, pull up a chair.....we'll have a drink and tell war stories
rich

Offline johnston

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 12:27:28 pm »
Bout dat air I jes aint no. Larken on a head whatsomever a tal youngun.

Lane

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 02:41:35 pm »
Bevan, no worries is a good attitude..   Most gracious of you JW.. Well I had tiney fingers, but yes when we crossed the Rio Bravo in a taxi cab, I swelled all up like I had been stung by a swarm of red wasp into a Texas sized boy.. Havent quite been the same lately…   Verry true Pat B) Feel your pain aero86, In Ireland???  That’s too funny.. I love me some Yeats poetry and Wilde, Swift and Joyce writings.  Well they do tell me at school that I’m red neck too.  I guess after not utilizing sunscreen at the coast, I’m a redneck too.. Gracias Hillbilly61.. I do too.. thanks Pappy and Leroy.. 4est Trekker.. Poor kids.. that’s not even funny!!!! Skyarrow, just tell her how you really feel..   JW…. Haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa!!! Jack crafty I love that pic….  Half eye.. will do amigo…
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 07:09:28 pm »
Looks like I am a redneck too ;D
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline criveraville

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 07:12:38 pm »
Rocks and kids beach combing

Offline stickbender

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 06:35:45 am »

I noticed but didn't want to say anything.  As ocaisionally I miss a few also.  I do try to proof read, but sometimes it slips by. ;)
Now the only problem is that all the losers of the spelling bees, will be copying your words, as being right, since after you are a Teacher, and know all about spelling.... ;D  Did you hear about the Dyslexic Atheist?  He said there is no Dog.... ::)  I have Attention Deficit Symdrone.  Never knew it till one day on the way to work, I was listening to The People's Pharmacy, and they were discussing ADS that day, and a woman caller was describing her symptoms, and everything she was reading off, I was checking with yep, got it.  Just thought I was dense.  Well ok, I am dense, AND easily distract - hey look, there are little faces up there! ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline stickbender

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 06:41:19 am »

Well see, I was distracted, and didn't hit spell check, and there are some spelling mistakes......  Ok, Teach, you are on, which ones are they...... ;D >:D

Wayne

Offline stickbender

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 06:44:59 am »

JW, she wasn't the one that the house fell on was she? >:D >:D ;D

Wayne

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 11:07:39 am »
 ::)  Have always been a poor speller.  My Mom gave me an easy name for that reason and I can even leave off a letter and it will still sound the same.  When I used to teach science and needed to put a long word on the black board I would ask who could spell in and they would come to the board and write it down.  If they made a mistake the rest of the class would correct them.  The smart kids loved it!   >:D  A/Ho  Jo
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline criveraville

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2011, 04:25:41 pm »
Stickbender, that’s really funny how sometimes we discover the diagnoses we have..    haaaa haaaa.. You didn’t do too bad.. It was just occasionally and  Syndrome .  Stickbender, I think it was the House of Usher….  Wolf Watcher that is too funny!!!  I have done that too.  I had a not so nice professor in college.  I was taking microbiology and I misspelled Escherichia coli….  He knew I meant E coli, but counted it wrong.. Will not ever forget that episode!!!!

Offline stickbender

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2011, 06:30:31 pm »

Give Cipriano a " A "  He is on the money.  After I hit post, I glanced up at the post, and saw my mistakes, and tried to hit spell check but it wouldn't go.  Also I noticed I didn't put the "ALL"  for the line "AFTER (ALL) YOU ARE A TEACHER.  It's the old age catching up to me.  Now hit spell check, hit spell check......

Wayne

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 02:37:40 am »
im also incapable of spelling anything lol. they dont pick on me to bad.  :D
lets just shoot it

Offline criveraville

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 03:37:21 am »
Stickbender you remind me of me as a student  :D

Ya... Good people on here recurve shooter