Author Topic: Recognizing PA members at the Tenn. Classic  (Read 15569 times)

Offline RG

Re: Recognizing PA members at the Tenn. Classic
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 01:12:21 am »
I'll be the one with the Twin Oaks cap and I survived the 13th Classic tee shirt on

Ron

Offline stickbender

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 01:35:25 am »

Eddie, it's not all that bad, just wear it for a day or so, memorize it, and throw it away, or exchange it with someone else..... ;D  OOOhhh OOOhhh, you could wear your kilt, and exchange your tag with Cathy..... ;D  That should part the crowd a bit! :o ;D ;D

Wayne

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 01:56:23 am »
At the first Classic I went to we were on the driveway coming in and someone yelled my name. Turns out it was Jusatin Snyder, Koan and Auggie. From then on it was all down hill!
  If you hang around the bow shed, knapping pit or the food area you will see everyone. Actually you can see all three areas from any one of the areas.  ;D
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline hedgeapple

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 02:47:09 am »
This will be my first Classic and I've only met two other people from PA, I'll be easy to recognized. I'll be the guy carrying another stave to the truck.  Don't be shy, just stop me and say howdy AND if inclined hand me another stave.  haha
Dave   Richmond, KY
26" draw

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 08:11:15 am »
Pat I ant wearing no name tag,I don't care what Marie wants, :) :) :) You will get to know everyone
pretty quick, Cracker that was Eddie you was describing. ;) :) We do need to get together again this year for a picture like we did a couple of years ago.We was planing on it last year but mother nature had other plans. >:( We may need a bigger camera this year from the way it looks. May Try and do that Sat. evening before the meal[Early before everyone gets spread out again] :) :) As far as remembering names or handles I am awful at it,I had a guy one time come up to me and I thought
man what is that guys name ,then I thought O ya same name as mine and still couldn't remember his name. ;) :) :) See yall in 29 days and some a little sooner. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 10:48:24 am »
Pappy, you sound so tenacious a d from the wood I have seen you turn into bows in PA mag and on here, I think you name tag should be Tenacious Pappy  ;D
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 12:59:19 pm »
Here's a thread with most everybody's pic on it... This is the whole reason I started this thread.  Hope it helps!  :) :)

http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,21635.0.html
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 04:01:12 pm »
Should be able to recognise the PA folks from the golden halo over their heads! If that doesn't work, Marie could send everyone going a PA cap to be worn by all...that should work...maybe have their handles stenciled on the cap?  :)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 04:14:58 pm »

Eddie, it's not all that bad, just wear it for a day or so, memorize it, and throw it away, or exchange it with someone else..... ;D  OOOhhh OOOhhh, you could wear your kilt, and exchange your tag with Cathy..... ;D  That should part the crowd a bit! :o ;D ;D

Wayne
Hehe if you want I can bring my pink moccasins for ya to go with your kilt  ;). JK
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:30:34 pm by skyarrow »
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline skyarrow

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 04:17:22 pm »
Pappy il have my nikon D5000 with me itl take a nice 12Mp pic for ya

Offline stickbender

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2011, 07:32:28 pm »

Yeah, skyarrow, bring em.  Then he can walk around with that pink bow.  No, not that kind of a bow, the one he won bow of the month with.   he could do like Vincent Minor, and have a tip bowl, and you could have your picture taken with him, and put a little money in the tip bowl..... ;D I have to admit, it is one heck of a bow, and the pink isn't all that bad. ;)  Just not exactly a Manly colored bow.  Especially if he wears his kilt. :o ::)  But I don't think he will, there will be small children there, and I don't think he would want to be responsible for giving them a life time of night mares...... Mommy, it's the guy in the skirt again....... It's just a dream, dear, it's just a dream.....Dream my A$$, I seen him!  He was holding a jar with some kinda water that had fumes coming off of it, and he was drooling, and his eyes, Momma you shoulda seen his eyes, they glowed!...... :o :o  And he was talking sorta like Mr. McTavish, but kinda slurred...something about the loch Ness Monster..... He was coming straight for me, when that nice lady who reads all the time, walked up to him, and turned him around, and lead him away.    Is he wearing her skirt Momma?   ::)  It's ok dear, Dr. No Gore is here with your meds.....Yep would not be a pretty sight, even for a grownup. :P
                                                                                 Wayne

Offline skyarrow

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2011, 08:08:44 pm »
Lmao that's  to funny well I'm bringing my kilt with me so eddie wont feel all alone  8) not sure if  I'm going to  wear it just yet first I want to see how everyone is like I know y'all don't mind if I wear it. Heck I lived in it for 8 weeks when I worked the rennassance fair the only problem I had was the drunk cougars I had to peel off me  when I was on a lunch break lol my wife and my best friends mom who are best friends told me to say this to get them off me   " there words" ( my wife and my girlfriend is going to kill you if you grope me again) true story ttyl

Sterling

Offline stickbender

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2011, 08:15:59 pm »

Dang, I knew I should've taken the lessons with the drum and pipe corps in our dept.When I was working . :o

Wayne

Offline cracker

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2011, 08:47:53 pm »
I was just thinnking about getting a kilt if I had a way of finding out what the correct family plaid is I's go for it.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline skyarrow

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2011, 09:31:37 pm »
Hey Ron ou don't have to get your family colors those kilts are expencive look up kommando kilts they are cheaper and very durable mine is black and this brand kilt hides pockets under the Pleats