Author Topic: wood, rock, mud, and paint!  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
wood, rock, mud, and paint!
« on: March 29, 2011, 05:47:56 pm »
Haven't been building bows or knapping much these last few weeks.
My wife and I are expecting our third child in a week, and with our tax return she decided it was time to redo one of the bedrooms that will be for our daughter and the new one.

Almost completely new construction. The only thing that is the same is the exterior wall studs. Our house was all paneling and I ripped it out and rocked all but two bedrooms before we moved in. now I just have one bedroom to go but I hope she doesn't want it done too soon!
Mark
p.s. I did not decorate it, but I did make the little sconce thingy over the curtains.
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Re: wood, rock, mud, and paint!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 06:38:50 pm »
Fun times! Looks like you did a nice job! We had paneling in my whole house when we moved in and the wife said its all gotta go that was not fun ;D Like the paint too nice job

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline Rick Wallace

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 10:05:20 pm »
Thats pretty!  Now add some black and tan stipes and you will have some cool camo!
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:01:57 am »
Early congratz  on the wee one love the colors
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 03:14:46 am »
Congrats!! Nice work :o
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Mark Anderson

• Mark Anderson Buckie, Scotland
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 02:26:42 pm »
Thanks guys, just nice to share what I've been up to. Finally have everything cleaned up now and got to start working on some bows and a box call for the buddy that helped me frame in the room.
Oh and my wife says it's a "cornice" not a "sconce thingy"!
Mark.
"Mommy some guys just don't know how to shoot REAL bows so they have to buy them, probably at Walmart and they have wheels on them."  Caedmon Anderson (4yrs)