Author Topic: need help ASAP!!  (Read 3869 times)

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Re: need help ASAP!!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 11:46:36 am »
Good idea tim to bad it don't work on my girls I say outside and they hit the door before I can move lol the only time I don't like the wife is when her time of the month comes around it dosent  matter what I do I'm in the wrong lol I can do what she wants or not I'm always wrong so I try to stay outside with the kiddos when I get off work and stay away from her when aunt flo comes to visit  but I did learn if I take the trash out and wash the dishes she is  much nicer lol but every other time when she isn't like that I'm fine and can sail the estrogen sea with ease
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline Parnell

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 12:13:56 pm »
I understand I've had the same issue most of my life.  I keep my garage refrigerator cold and have my own tv in there, it helps.  I made strict rules that I'm not allowed to be pestered when in my cave.  Now if I can just get the washer and dryer out of there!  I'm strongly considering building a shed out back.  Also, I just got my first male dog.  Nice to have another boy in the house. ;D
1’—>1’

Offline Sparrow

• Who shot cock robin ? I said the sparrow.
    • Dream Fish Charters
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 01:44:59 pm »
I have five sisters,My 1st wife blessed me with three daughters (Then two sons ) My second wife has a daughter that started puberty at age 11 (Her and her husband have given us a grandaughter that loves granma and papa) And now it's just my wife and I most days and things are generally pretty quiet arond here. Oh...except when I forget and leave the seat up on the toilet, or track in a bunch of mud or, I'm not out pruning the fruit trees I been working on for the last month, My boss at the job I just left was a female (A true sweetheart though) And my new boss at the job I just took is a gal (Don't know her yet)  So chin up. Your stuck for life !  Ha ! !   'Best Regards '  Frank
Frank (The Sparrow) Pataha, Washington