Author Topic: At the battlefield of Crecy.  (Read 2208 times)

Offline Markus

At the battlefield of Crecy.
« on: April 01, 2011, 06:58:00 pm »
In the summer of 2009 we visited Northern France and we went among other places to Crecy where the famous battle between the English and the French took place in 1346. Here is a pic of myself standing on the former battlefield with a crooked stick. It was a great experience to be there, where thousands of arrows were flying in the air so long ago. Markus.

Offline skyarrow

• Sterling Lynch Victoria, TX (361)935-1715 text me
Re: At the battlefield of Crecy.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 07:01:42 pm »
Way cool
"We don't have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents" Bob Ross RIP 1995

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 07:13:21 pm »
what skyarrow said, way cool. would love to visit there some day. how's about a pic of that crazy bent stick. looks like a nice one.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »
what skyarrow said, way cool. would love to visit there some day. how's about a pic of that crazy bent stick. looks like a nice one.

X2 Awsome The bow looks sweet too! ;D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline aero86

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 08:28:20 pm »
wouldve been neat if it were strung and you were pullin it back like the picture
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Autumnbear

• My drum site
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 10:09:43 pm »
That is really cool. I have a thing for military history, British mainly. Being there with a bow would be just over the top cool. Did you shoot at all??
"WHY DON'T WE LIBERATE, THESE UNITED STATES WE'RE THE ONES WHO NEED IT THE WORST
LET THE REST OF THE WORLD HELP US FOR A CHANGE AND REBUILD AMERICA FIRST"--MERLE HAGGARD

CLEAN AND SOBER AND PROUD OF IT HOSS!!!

Offline david w.

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 02:23:22 am »
Must of been pretty amazing to be there.
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo