Author Topic: Community Bows near completion.  (Read 24502 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: Community Bows near completion.
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2007, 10:13:37 pm »
I'm with skeaterbait, now that I think of it. That would certainly boost awarness of PA, if not up prescription's dramatically. I didn't know the magazine existed till bout a year ago (arrowhead enthusiast friend of mine) now I don't hardly pick up the magazine I've been taking for over ten years now. I soak up almost every article in PA now, and can't wait for the next one (even more fun when your physically practicing some of the tips they publish). I can think of several mag's that I suppose many thousand's subscribe to that PA could possibly get quite a following from.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Community Bows near completion.
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 11:24:03 am »
I started working on a poll last night. I will try to have it up and ready this evening(if all goes well) so we all can decide where to go from here.
   After the poll, I will need some help from whoever is willing, to coordinate everything and contact whomever about raffles, drawings, etc. Also, we need someone to write an atricle for PA and something to distribute with the CBP sets, explaining who did what, etc.    Thanks to all.   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC