Author Topic: wood id/ poll  (Read 11013 times)

Offline Josh B

Re: wood id/ poll
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2012, 01:39:07 am »
oh well
I was up for half a take down
a bow for half the work is one I may actually finish
Guy

Who said anything about a takedown?  I was gonna make him a selfbow  and saw it in half! >:D
Now that I think about it, that does sound like an interesting project.  I'm game if you are.  Send me your address and I'll see what I can come up with.  You don't suppose we would accidentally start a half-a-bow  swap do you?   :o Think of that organizational nightmare!   Josh

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2012, 07:47:23 am »
oh well
I was up for half a take down
a bow for half the work is one I may actually finish
Guy

Who said anything about a takedown?  I was gonna make him a selfbow  and saw it in half! >:D
Now that I think about it, that does sound like an interesting project.  I'm game if you are.  Send me your address and I'll see what I can come up with.  You don't suppose we would accidentally start a half-a-bow  swap do you?   :o Think of that organizational nightmare!   Josh

Now that is just plain silly there will be no half a bow...but maby a half done bow... just being on the winning side should be prize enough...that being said we are all winners ...a good debate and an education sounds like a good deal to me ;)  thad
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:51:04 am by soy »
Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2012, 06:39:52 pm »
I would be up for half a bow challenge but I am not sure I will live long enough to complete it after all you know what happened the last time that took place here if not ask Pappy and those that have been looking to complete the bows that where to be shipped from one person to the other to do different parts of the process ! >:D :laugh:
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline Josh B

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 06:51:46 pm »
I still wonder from time to time if that was or ever will be concluded.  I wasn't proposing any sort of challenge really. I was just thinking it would be interesting to see how a relay takedown build would turn out.  Josh