Author Topic: Quick Hello Again  (Read 2098 times)

Offline stickthrower

Quick Hello Again
« on: May 21, 2011, 01:02:14 pm »
Well, I hadn't realized how long I had been away from here.  Had some crap happen, lost my grandfather, computer died and had some other stuff pile on top of that.

Just wanted to say hello to everybody and now I am getting back into things.  I got a few knives done recently.  I will have to get a few pictures posted of them here shortly.  Just finished a nice gut hook hunting knife for someone, and have another one waiting for me to get going on. 

Anyway, I hadn't realized how much I missed getting on here and reading the posts.  Glad to be back on.

Nathan
Sartell, Minnesota

Online Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Quick Hello Again
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 02:34:52 pm »
Welcome back Nathan. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to lately.   8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 11:01:29 pm »
Sorry about your grandfather, the other stuff sucks but is replaceable. glad you were able to come back on and look forward to seeing your knifes.
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline sailordad

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 11:21:55 am »
oh yes
the prodigal son returns home  ;D

glad to see your still alive Nathan
here i thought the wife just woudlne let you come over and play any more  :D ;)

any time your ready to give bow making another go around
give me a holler,i have a piece or two of wood you can use  ;)

oh ya,wait untill the end of the month though,that way i will be all done chasing buzzards
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd

Offline stickthrower

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 02:12:23 pm »
Well, I have a few knives that I have done.  I had done a fillet knife, but my Dad snatched that one up before I could even get a picture of it.  So I guess I will have to do another one now. :)  I finished up a hunting knife and will get pictures of that one done shortly and will get it posted.

Pat B, thanks for the welcome.  It is good being back on here. 

ErictheViking, thanks.  Yeah, stuff is replacable if you decide you really need it.  Uncortunately, the computer, really need. 

SailorDad, Yeah, I am back! :)  Naw, Kim wants me to get doing things again.  So it looks like I need to get some shavings going!  I will give you a call in June and see what we can come up with.  Hope you get one o' them buzzards!
Sartell, Minnesota

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 08:38:17 am »
Welcome back.  :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good