Author Topic: String Jig's  (Read 2564 times)

Offline _Jon_

String Jig's
« on: May 23, 2011, 06:18:33 pm »
I kind of got carried away and built a few String Jig's.  At least I have a few to give to friends when they show up at Twin Oaks.

Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline _Jon_

Re: String Jig's
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 06:20:15 pm »
Not sure who I got the plans from on here but they worked out nice, thank you for the info!

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 07:07:09 pm »
Sweet!
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 07:11:19 pm »
very cool 8)
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline Wolf Watcher

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 09:56:01 pm »
Jon:  I brought a cut out board (arrow shaped like yours) to get the nail pattern from Greg.  I think I left it in the bow box when I left.  It is just pine, but you are wecome to it since I never got the nail pattern from Greg anyway!  A/Ho Joe
Get Close---Shoot Straight

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 11:01:09 pm »
Joe! 

Pappy found it in the bow box a few weeks ago.  I used it as a pattern for the one's I made.  I then put it all together with the nails you had rubber banded to it.  I sanded and sealed it up for whom ever the owner might be.  We had no idea who's it was.  I will be happy to mail it to you, just PM me your mailing address and I'll ship it right off to you buddy.  I set it up so the first hole makes a string for 48" and each hole after it is 1 " longer.  I'm really glad I know who owns it so it can go back to them!

I'll PM you my number if you want to give me a call with your address that way also.