Author Topic: Hickory trade bow finished  (Read 4287 times)

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Re: Hickory trade bow finished( on it's way!!!)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2011, 01:32:18 pm »
Well folks, it's on it's way. I put it in the mail today, should be there Monday they're telling me. To the new owner, I hope you like it, and hope it's with you for many years and many hunting outings. I would love to see some pics if you ever shoot anything with her. Keep in mind, I'm still fairly new to building bows. I doubt you will have any problems, but if you do I'll be happy to send another. I did the best I could. It's a little rough around the edges, but that's how I like my bows. Function is a lot more important than looks if you ask me. Anyway, hope you like it, and happy hunting!! ;D

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline swamp yeti

Re: Hickory trade bow finished
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 04:28:48 pm »
That is one nice bow,like that hickory.

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 11:30:37 pm »
I arrived home today to find a mysterious white tube. after opening it up I was suprised to see this bow. thank you so much Dave! the artwork is fantastic and the arrow is really cool, I will put it in my arrow collection. the wind was blowing hard today so I couldnt shoot it much, but I am going to put some arrows through it in the morning. I have made lots of bows for people, but this is the first time someone made one for me, and I am truly grateful. I will take some pics of the artwork tomorrow. thanks again ;D

Offline juniper junkie

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 11:48:25 pm »
decided to get pics of artwork tonight. he did a great job, in fact, maybe I will have him give me the tattoo ;D