Linked Events

• Patty's Camp-O-Rama: July 22, 2011 - July 24, 2011

Author Topic: Patty's Camp-O-Rama  (Read 19822 times)

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Patty's Camp-O-Rama
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 07:41:08 pm »
That's great to hear Jay.  We missed you and Jessica last year. Y'all come on on Friday. Can't wait to see ya.   Send me an email so I have yours. I couldn't find it a few weeks ago when I was going to email you about the camp-o-rama. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.  8)
   Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2011, 01:16:02 am »
Well, looks like it is just you, Jess and myself next weekend, Jay. Nobody else is speaking up.  ???
  Ordered the Port-a-potty today and it will be here Thursday. Will get the tarps up this weekend and get some mowing done.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2011, 10:22:03 am »
Tryin to figure out my mode of transportation Pat. Truck is sketchy right now. Have the weekend off, so I am gonna try to make it.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2011, 11:23:40 am »
Looks like I'll be coming up Sat. morning sometime.  Not sure yet what I'll have for grub, I'll have to do some digging.  I'll probably bring some of that fine ryolite I've got laying around, and if I can get them done maybe some knife blanks.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2011, 11:34:55 am »
I've heard that David Knight(et al) is coming and bringing his smoker. I think they are planning chicken and BBQ.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 07:00:23 pm »
Pat.  Put a chair there somewhere and hang a sign on it, "Charlie is here is spirit".  I hope you guys have a great time and sure wished I could be there.  Maybe in another year things will improve and I can do some traveling.  I sure hope so.  Miss you guys.  Have fun.  And if you make up another potion of that pine pitch, save me a blob.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 08:48:47 pm »
Will do Charlie. I was thinking about just that the other day.  ;)

JustinNC

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 11:33:54 pm »
I'll try to make it Pat

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 01:31:49 am »
Looks like it is gonna be a pretty intimate crowd! Hope everyone can make it.

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2011, 07:49:40 pm »
Hey Pat.  Just make sure to put a special invitation out to that, what was his name, oh yeah, Mr. Jameson, and all will be OK.  Enjoy your gathering, and happy birthday by the way.

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 06:54:56 pm »
Looks like there's a chance I may get to come on Friday, but I'm not certain yet.  If so I may bring an osage stave along and get some expert assistance.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

JustinNC

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 11:48:51 pm »
I'm in! Be up Saturday.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 12:47:17 am »
Cool Justin and Jonathan. Looking forward to seeing you both.
  Charlie, I'd love to see Mr. Jamison but more than likely it will be Mr. Evan Williams and most definately Mr. White!  ;)

Offline bryan irwin

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 12:53:18 am »
me and my two sons and david knight will be up sat.morning .
bryan irwin

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 01:17:13 am »
Cool Bryan. I was just gonna PM you. Glad to hear you are coming and bringing David. Cora not coming?