Author Topic: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please  (Read 37174 times)

Offline SA

shipped and recieved
Shawn Acker

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
ttt
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
There's a glimpse of my trade bows (the one I'm making and the one I received) in my latest update video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbXiYlcmXmk

The belly of the one I'm making is dark with age...it might look like I toasted it.  I'll scrape it when I do the final tillering so the entire bow will be the nice golden color... ;D
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Nice video! Looks like you have allot of projects going ;D I look forward to the heat treating videos there really isnt much on heat treating on you tube so I look forward to that!

Josh
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Offline wildkatt

btt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Offline wildkatt

>:D Shipped and received will post pics tomorrow. Got 2  wasnt expecting that lol. Thank You JW.

Katt
I didnt claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegies

Stringman

Shipped and received... Was a fun trade!

Offline Stingray45

Mine is shipping tomorrow or Monday. Will check back in with final confirmation. Haven't received mine and haven't heard from the person I was trading with in a while. He shot me a quick note to let me know he was gonna ship it on July 7th but that was the last I heard.

~Barry
Is there anything better than wandering the earth with a stick and string in your hand?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Still haven't recieved but patiently waiting!  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Lee Sikkers check your PM box

Offline bareshaft12

Im shipping out sat. 30th,I know its about time thank you stingray45 for being patient.Arrows are coming to.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
Re: who has shipped and recieved, all bow trade participants weigh in please
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2011, 09:41:25 pm »
TTT please update wether you shiped or recieved your bow if you are not current on the list :)

Josh

Offline Stingray45

« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2011, 12:31:24 am »
Mine shipped out today and the person making mine let me know that they were going to ship it on Saturday. I will update when it arrives.
Is there anything better than wandering the earth with a stick and string in your hand?

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2011, 02:29:11 pm »
List updated    TTT

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2011, 05:31:36 pm »
OK guys, we have quite a few guys that have not shipped bows. We are way past the deadline and fringing on the rediculous!!! It is time to put other things aside and get your promised work done.
  If you are in contact with your recipient and they are OK with this that is fine. If not, PLEASE contact your recipient and let them know the statis or the bow you are making for them.
  If you have recieved a bow but haven't completed or shipped one out you might consider sending the bow you recieved to your recipient.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC